The plan

Remeber when i said that Brandi had a plan well here how it went. In three weeks she was going to try to get me and Kyla together. I laughed and went on with the rest of theday. But the more i thought about it the more i began to think that maybe she would want to go out with me, but i also though that we just met abd i dont want to rush this. When i told Brandi she got mad. "Why wont you let me!" She yelled. "Because we just met let me do what i want to do". I said a little bit annoyed.  She walked off grumbled something about how stubborn i was. I kind of chuckled about it. 

   When i got home my mom told me a friend had called. When i asked who it was she just smiled and said go see. I called the number that last called not recognizeing it. Turns out it was kyla buti wondered how she got my number. "Jacob gave it to me." Shedsaid laughing. She couldnt tell but i was reallyhappy he did. "Hey do you want to do something tonight?" I asked secretly hoping she would say yes. "Sure  but i have to ask my dad first." There was a hint of sadness in her voice like she knew dad would say no. She put me on hold and she got back the sadness faded away. Her dad had said yes but she would have to be home by 9. I aksed her what she wanted todo and she said go to the movies.

When we got to the movies she wanted to go see an action movie. The onlyonethere was a romantic action film called bombs of love. We went and saw that and it was pretty good. When we were watching the movieshe reached over and grabed my hand. It was weird at  first but then it felt natural. She looked over at me blushing. I kissed her on the cheek.

       The next day at school we pretended like nothing happened.