Introduction

Nischay : A big youtuber ( roaster & gamer) with 10M subscribers . He lives in Delhi. Very humble and down to earth person. Everybody loves hi He's 26 years old.

Yn : Nischay's best friend. She is vlogger with 2M subs on YouTube. She also lives in Delhi. They became friend through YouTube. She is 24 years old. Everybody in Nischay's family love Yn so much.

Niharika : Nischay's girlfriend from his college life. Nischay loves her so much but she isn't much loyal to him. She's just using Nischay and playing with his emotions but Nischay doesn't know this.

Jay : Nischay's best friend from his college life. He supports Nischay so much.

Pallav : A gamer with 500K subs. He plays with Nischay during his streams. He's also a good friend of Nischay.

Juhi : Yn's bestie from her childhood. They lived together in a appartment. She often help Yn in her vlogs and challenge videos.

Arnav : Juhi's Boyfriend. He's an engineer.

Y/m : Yn's mom

Y/d : Yn's dad

Dimple Aunty : Nischay's Mom ofc. She's a youtuber mom.

Vinay Uncle : Nischay's Dad.

Prerna di & Harsh jiju : They also have a youtube channel named with 5M subs.

Abhishek : Nischay's Brother and he is also a youtuber with 5M subscribers.

_______________________________________________

If any other charecter comes then he/she
will be introduced that time ❤️

_______________________________________________