Pre wedding shoot

Recap : Bohot late part arhi hai mujhe khud yaad nahi yaar!🤧K nvm chaliye suru karte hai 

Next day morning. Both of you reached the resort and got ready.

 Both of you reached the resort and got ready

Your outfit

Nischay's outfit 

Nischay's outfit 

Nischay was waiting for you in front of your make up room.

Nischay : Are yea ladkiya kinta time lagati hai yaar. UFFFF!

But suddenly you opened the door.

Nischay'pov: She opened the door and.... and I was lost in her eyes. She was looking so beautiful in the magenta gown,light makeup and opened hair. She was saying something but.... but I can barely hear something... I've seen her so many time but don't why... I really don't why I'm so lost in her today..... 

Yn : NISCHAYYYY! Challlll 

Nischay : Haan? Haan chalte hai 

Then the shoot started.

Author : Mujhe pata hai iske bare mein aur kya likhun jo chahiye khud imagine krlo. To ab shoot ko skip karte hai kripya comments mein gali na de!

During the shoot Nischay noticed that the photographer was flirting with you.

After the shoot the photographer came to both of you and took a selfie then said, 'Maam I'm your biggest fan main apke saree vlogs dekhta hoon bohot achha lagta hai ap ek mere sath selfie lelo please ". 

Then you took a selfie with him. 

Photographer : Mam wayse aj bhi ap bohot achhi lag rhi hai :) 

Yn : Aww! so sweet of you thanks ❤️!

Nischay : ahem! ye kutto ki tarah aww bww karti hai har baat pe!

Yn : 😒

Nischay : 😒

Photographer : Are kya sir ap bhi idhar bhi unfunny jokes mar rhe hai! Itni cute to hai mam!