CH 1- MARRIAGE

PLEASE KINDLY READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY BELOW.

KIM ARA – Y/N

SUGA – Min Yoongi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before we start, this is a fan fiction which doesn't true or connected to the real life.

This FF contains strong smuts which not will suitable for some readers. If you are uncomfortable please feel free to leave.

None of these pictures are mine. Only the story line own by me.

P.S. I have added some scenes from K and C dramas (& some Thai Dramas too) to this story. So please don't DM me saying I copied from them.

Enjoy the story and don't forget to vote and comment love you. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARA

"Do I really have to come?" I asked from mom who is on other side of the call.

"Yes. You have to come. It's important."

"Look mom. I can be jobless it doesn't means that I don't have work to do."

"Oh really? Wasting your time with that your sweet little best friend is that important thing to do?"

I looked at Hosoek who was slurping the drink.

"Yes."

"Ara you coming or do I have to come to you?"

"Ok I WILL!"

I hung up.

"What happened?" Hosoek asked.

"Argh! I hate this. I don't why is she calling me home now." I put my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry it can be an emergency. Go before she come and beat the both of us." He patted my head.

I looked at him. He gave his sunshine smile to me. God this man. He never fails making my heart flutter with that god damn smile.

AT THE HOUSE

"Mom I'm home."

She ran to me and said,

"Go and wear this. Put some make up too." She said handing me a frock.

"What? Why? Mom!"

She went.

What is going on?

I went upstairs and wore my dress. I put some light makeup and came down. I saw mom was looking at me.

"What now?"

"Come. Meet your future in laws."

My what?

"She is so pretty." I heard a mid-age woman's voice.

Yes I am. So what?

"I think she is the suitable person to our son." Then a man came putting his arm around the mid-age lady's waist.

In laws? Suitable? For their son? What in the world is going on?

"Mom what's going on?" I whispered to my mom.