CH 8 - Hospital

YOONGI

"ARA!!!!"

Aish! What happened to her?

I tapped her cheek gently hoping she will wake up but no. I picked her up bridal style and went to the hospital.

...

"Doctor, she suddenly fainted can you please look for her?"

"Ok."

When he was about to take her Ara's phone rang.

"I'll take it." I said and took her phone.

I looked at the caller ID.

Hosoek? There is a heart also. Is he is her boyfriend? Does she have a one?

I picked up the call.

"Yah! Where are you?! YOU LITTLE WENCH!! WHERE DID YOU GO ALONE LEAVING ME ALONE!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!???" The person on the other side shouted so loud making my ears bleed.

Best friend? I have a chance.

"Um actually Ms. Kim is in the hospital. She fainted in the workplace."

"Hello? Who is this? What happened to Ara?" Sudden his voice became too polite.

"I'm her boss."

"That means you are mine too..." He said in a lower tone but it was enough for me to hear.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Nothing but where are you Mr. Min?"

Does he know me?

"At the XXXX Hospital."

...

"Ara's relatives?"

I stood up when I heard Ara's name.

"She is ok. It's just she had drink so much alcohol last night and haven't eaten anything. You can now see her. But did she throw up?"

"Yes doctor I think she did in the morning."

"Ok then."

Doctor went and I went to see Ara. When I went she was sleeping like a bear.

How can I not fall for her when she is like this?

I sat on the chair that was near her.

Clear white skin, a tiny birth mark on her nose, heart shaped lips, two eyes that show a whole ocean... She is just perfect in beauty too.

I went near to her lips. Our lips were just about to touch when....

"ARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This dork name Hosoek came in. Ara flinched and woke up when I was on the floor because of the sudden bang on the door.

He came and hit Ara's head.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you? Don't drink so much if you can't control!"

She rubbed her head.

"Appo!!!!!! (It hurts!!!)"

Hosoek glared at her.

"Mr. Min? What are you doing on the floor?" Hosoek asked.

"I'm kissing the floor wanna join?"

"Mr. Min are you hurt?" Ara asked.

"No."

"Then why are you here?"

What?! Why am I here? Is she serious? I'm the one who TOOK YOU HERE!!