Chapter 4

( Cameron Prov )

" Really?" I asked Nash. "What? " He said. " Every girl you see you have to flirt with. " I told him. "There's something about this one." He said. "You say that every time. " I rolled my eyes. " Seriously Cameron. She's really pretty and she has a great personality. We make each other laugh" he smiled. "Do you even know her name?" I chuckled. " No but I'm going to find out" he smirked. We grabbed our stuff and walked out to where they said to meet.

"Hey" Nash said walking over to the ginger girl with blue eyes. " You know I never caught your name." I said to the brown haired girl trying to act cool. "My names Allysa but people call me ally." she said. "And yours?" She asked. "Thats a really pretty name. And my name is Cameron." I told her. We got in Nash's car. " So what's your name? " I asked the ginger. " Brianna. " She said. "It's nice to meet you Brianna. " I said. When she didn't respond I turned around to see her and Nash kissing. " That's was quick. " I mumbled to myself. "ew get a room! " Ally yelled. We all busted out laughing really hard.

We got to the restaurant and walked in. We went to Olive Garden. " so why are you guys in California?" I asked ally. "Well I got a call that said the person wanted to put me on a record deal. I'm a singer." She told me. "Girls that can sing are so hot! " I blurted out. "Haha pretty forward. " She laughed. I started blushing embarrassed. We continue talking throughout dinner everytime we looked to the other side of the table all Nash and Brianna were doing was flirting. Once we were done we went to a movie. We decided to watch unfriended. I love horror movies! We sat down with our popcorn before the movie started.

" I'm glad I got to meet you! " I told Ally. "Me too she said blushing. "You know your really pretty." I told her. "Well you know your really cute. " She told me. I started to lean in and so did she. I stopped and our faces were really close. "You know I barely know you. " I smirked at her. "Yeah your right." She said pulling away. "But I want to get to know you better. " I said. "Oh don't worry you will! " She smirked. We looked over at Nash and Brianna and there wasn't Alot of talking going on if you know what I mean. Things got pretty heated between them so me and Ally decided to go get ice cream. We walked into to the shop which was the store closest to the movie theater.

I saw Mathew and Carter there so we sat with him. "Hey guys what are you doing in town? " I asked them. " We came just to get away. " They said. "Yeah I feel you." I told them. " You want to introduce me to your hot friend." Carter said smirking at Allysa. " Oh yeah Allysa this is Carter and... " She cut me off. "Mathew Espinosa" she said. "Yeah how did you know?" I asked. "Oh we have a history... " She started to explain. Matt just stared down at his phone.

------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! This chapter was kind of a cliff hanger so I'm going to post another chapter in a minute.