𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ➢ 𝟬𝟭𝟱

MISSED FACETIME

MISSED FACETIME

YOUR POV;
a little later in the day after texting nishinoya and tanaka, you and the girls decided to just hangout at a cafe. have some hot drinks, light food, and just talk.

mostly talk about last night.

so, the four of you are now walking into the cafe, finding a table of four to sit at. all of you decided on what you wanted to eat and drink. after getting the food, you all ate a bit before speaking up.

ichigo was the first to, "the dance was so fun! i had a really good time."

"yeah me too, especially the part where nishinoya and tanaka were a bit drunk," kaori said as you all laughed in unison. "they were probably the center of atten- tion."

kiyoko let out a small sigh, "i was super nervous they were going to do something reckless. you know how they can be."

you agreed with kiyoko, "yeah, i feel the same. i was more nervous because i wasn't there to watch over them."

"you're like their mom," ichigo joked.

"honestly feels like it sometimes," you said taking a sip out of your drink.

kaori looks at you with one eyebrow raised, "so y/n... where did you go. you disappeared last night. coincidently kenma did too..."

"he just walked me back to the dorm— i was tired."

"was that... all?" kiyoko asked, her voice in a joking manner, but still intrigued.

"yes," you laughed. "we're not dating, there's nothing between us."

"yeah but... it's pretty clear you guys like each other," she smiled.

you mentally cringed, "god, i feel like i'm in high-school again with dumb little crushes." 

of course you like kenma. it's clear to yourself and suddenly everyone around you. but him. you want to know how he feels but, you think you already have a good idea. it's just hard to openly ask out of the blue.

kaori took a sip of her drink before she chimes in as well; "well, i think you should tell him. it's about time!"

"i'll uh..." you said stammering, "talk to him about it. maybe later today— not sure."

the three of them started squealing and their smiles went wider. they cheered for you, but your stomach bubbled with anxiety.

TIME SKIP

it was now monday, lecture had just ended with kenma and the two of you are now packing your bags. you finished first, so you stood up waiting for him to finish as well. the two of you now heading out.

you, in fact, did not tell him later that day. you got too nervous. but, you decided to talk to him today about it.

you glanced at his nonchalant face, "hey kenma. can we talk?"

"sure. about what?" he asked— his attention now fully on you.

"just about some things. we can walk around campus while talking," you said. he just nodded— following along your foot steps waiting for you to start speaking again.

"so..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
lmao cliffhanger

barely edited as well