Where it all began

So I have decided to make a new story... I hope you all like it.

I don't own Harry Potter!

1965 — five years old

Elizabeth was sitting in her room reading, but she was getting bored and fast. She wanted to go outside like she usually did and catch fireflies, but her parents said that she couldn't tonight. They explained something about full moons and a monster, but to five year old Elizabeth it didn't mean anything but she couldn't go outside. She gets up and goes to her window. She looks outside and sees a bunch of fireflies out there. She pouts and starts to run to the living room. She was about to go in but saw her parents talking softly. She looks at them and then the kitchen. There was a backdoor through the kitchen and Elizabeth really wanted to go outside and catch the fireflies. She looked back at her parents and then ran to the kitchen. She waited when she got in there to see if her parents had seen or heard her. After a couple of seconds and when she didn't hear her parents call her or get up, Elizabeth slowly went out the back door. She smiles at all the fireflies and starts running around. After a couple of minutes of catching fireflies, Elizabeth hears something. She stops and looks around. No one was here. She didn't hear anything so she starts running around again. After a couple more minutes, Elizabeth hears something again and stops. She hears something behind her and so she turns around and sees a huge thing coming at her with full speed. She screams and stands there. The beast grabs onto her arm and throws her to the side. She looks down and sees blood running down her arm. She starts crying. Elizabeth's parents run out and see the beast and Elizabeth. Her mom runs at the beast and starts shouting spells at it, while her dad run to her and run her into the house. Her dad sets her on the counter and puts a rag on her arm. "It's okay Elizabeth. Daddy is here." He says softly and applies pressure to the wound. Her mom comes in a little while later, sweating.

"He is gone... for now." She says and rushes over to them. "Let me see her arm." Her dad uncovers her arm and shows her mom it. The blood had stopped and Elizabeth had stopped crying. Her mom sighs and kisses Elizabeth's head. "She will be fine... but she might be a werewolf..."

"What should we do?" Her dad asks.

"We need to get her to the hospital and go from there." Her mom says and picks Elizabeth up.

"What about Greyback?" Her dad asks.

"He won't be back. He got what he came for. Revenge." Her mother says as they apperate to the hospital.

After a few hours at the hospital, the family came back to the house. They were all very fired and Elizabeth was sleeping in her dad's arms. He puts her to bed and goes to his wife. He hugs his wife and kisses her head.

"She is a werewolf Robert." His wife says softly.

"Yes, but she is safe. Her being a werewolf will not change anything. We will always love her and she will be cared for. We just have to do what is best for her." He says and holds his wife close. "We will be fine."

In the other room, Elizabeth wakes up in a fright and looks around. She was home and safe. Her room was pitch dark and she couldn't see anything. She starts crying and her parents come in. "Baby girl? What's wrong?"

"Dark..." She says softly.

Her dad looks at his wife and frowns. Elizabeth had never been afraid of the dark, but tonight had changed some things for her. "Would you like a night light my darling?" He asks Elizabeth. Elizabeth nods and he makes a glowing ball appear. "This is stay on all night and will keep you safe."

Elizabeth looks at the glowing light and nods. "Tanks daddy."

Her dad smiles softly and kisses her head. "Go back to sleep my princess and we will be here in the morning." Elizabeth nods and lies down. Her parents slowly go out of the room as Elizabeth falls back to sleep.

So there is that. I hope you like it.

Review please :)