Meeting Caramel Arrow Cookie

*Caramel Arrow Cookie was walking on the sidewalk, looking for somewhere to have peace*

*she was walking on the bridge when she saw you gazing at the river, her cheeks went red and her pupils became heart-shaped*

Caramel Arrow Cookie: *Wow, he's so charming, I want to talk to him.* (this is how I write down thoughts the characters are having, in case you were wondering)

*she walked over to where you were and sat down next to you*

You: Oh, hi.

Caramel Arrow Cookie: Hi there, my name's Caramel Arrow Cookie. What's yours?

You: My name's Y/N Cookie, nice to meet you.

Caramel Arrow Cookie: Nice to meet you too, want to be friends?

You: Sure, I wanted more friends anyway.

Caramel Arrow Cookie: Okay then.

*she wanted to hold your hand, she couldn't help it and held your hand, she saw you look and blush, happy that you might like her*

*an hour has passed*

You: I've gotta get home, bye Caramel Arrow Cookie.

Caramel Arrow Cookie: Bye, Y/N.

*she went to a peaceful place and couldn't stop thinking about you*

Caramel Arrow Cookie: *I don't know why, but I kind of want to feel his touch again, keep him safe, and let him stay with me forever. What's wrong with me? Why am I like this? I have to agree that I need to keep him all for myself and he can stay with me. Forever.*

*she chuckled like a yandere*

Caramel Arrow Cookie: *Am I, changing? I don't care if I am. The only thing I want is him, with nobody else, just the two of us together, forever and ever. I can feel the future.*

Caramel Arrow Cookie: Don't worry Y/N, you'll be mine soon.