Training, Kidō's Creation!

Machi's Month...

When the group spilt Machi decided on what she would need to work on to help her NEN arsenal seeing as she does not have any big hit moves like Yamamoto she there for will become the healer and defense practitioner of the group seeing that she can already attach limbs at the minimal effort she will now try to make defensive and restrictive moves.

The first week was not spent like an onlooker would think that it should be spent because during the week all that she would spend doing is training her AURA to be able to become a substance other than the NEN strings that she could already make. This week she was then able to create a small bit of solidified light and a strange bone-white substance that she could not seem to break, no matter what she did to the material. 

But the true break though happened three days into the second week as she was now able to create the solidified light in a large enough quantity to begin creating some new moves. But before she was to create new abilities with the light she wanted to get a basis for them all by creating some smaller but similar abilities. But while trying to create the abilities she found the largest problem in her plan, manipulating the NEN, seeing as she was a transmuter, manipulation was her weakest area of NEN. 

And as the rest of that week passed she spent it working on solidifying the light and thinking of a solution for her problem. Then one day it suddenly hit her, she could put limitations on the use of the abilities, and in return, she would get better manipulation.  And so she then created the Abilities of Bakudō with the limitations that for the stronger techniques she would need to use an incantation that was unique to each spell. 

The following three weeks were spent creating spell number 1 through spell 63. while in between those numbers there were many gaps that she would later fill, still she was able to complete her goal by the end of the month.

Shinji's Month...

Being the weakest of the group was the main thing that was on his mind, that was not the worst thing for him though, for him it was that at every turn the plan would change and his perception of strength was then flipped on its head, from this he got his idea for HATSU, the Inverted World. That was the name that he settled on for the HATSU, his idea was for him to somehow make his opponents perceive everything from, right and left, to forward and back seem like the complete opposite. For this task, he was very thankful that he happened to be a specialist because in his opinion this HATSU would not fit in the other categories without the worst limitations thinkable. But unable to think of a way to bring it to reality he decided to create a power-boosting ability.

Week two is when the breakthrough came for both HATSU, Requirements, and time limits! those are the solutions to his problems. For the power-boosting HATSU, he decided for him to get a large enough power boost he must put a relatively small time for how long he could use said HATSU. And for the power boost to activate he would swipe his hand down his face creating a white bone-like mask that would then boost his strength by three to four times.

And for the Inverted world HATSU, he decided to take up Yamamoto on his advice and put some similar requirements on the ability, the first requirement was that he would need his sword to be covered in NEN before activating, upon activating the HATSU the sword ended up taking a strange shape with the hilt of the sword turning into a large circle, from there the second requirement was that the enemy would need to breathe in the gas that was produced by the sword. the place where the gas came from ended up being the transformed hilt.  He then added another condition just so that he was sure that the HATSU would work to the best possible.

The rest of the time was spent with him using the Inverted World on himself, and while most would be very confused about why he would do this, well it is simple he wished to be so used to the inverted world that when he was attacking he would know what every move would look like to his enemy. along with this he finally worked out what the time limit would be, three minutes, while that may not seem like much time to many for those that can truly understand strength they can see the ability not just as a strength boost but as a win condition.