Chapter 1:New Me & Beginning(Edited)

What's going on? I thought as I was in a black void, the last thing I remembered was a bight light then a explosion then nothing after that.

I did not know how long I had been in that place but I knew as soon as I saw the message I knew my world was forever changed.

You have Been chosen World Crafter

"Chosen?... Wait I'm I being reborn like in those gamer story's I love reading all the time?" I thought . I thought back to all the Gamer story's I read over the years,Naruto:The Game of Life,Naruto:The Gamer files,Gamer of the void, and my favoret Game of Shadows to name a few.

First chose which world to be reborn into:

Attack on titan:

Vanguard:

Naruto:

Gundum 00:

SAO:

Star Wars:

MHA:

DXD:

I looked over my options before choosing my favorite anime Naruto.

Loading users memory's Stand by.Loading........ Memory's uploaded.

Please make your Avatar while you are waiting.

A  creation menu showed up in my face so I just started making  a avatar. I will admit I was just on autopilot when making my new look I was going to have but I did take inspiration from alot of anime and games I had played over the years. That being said, a random thought poped up into my mind,

"System?" I though.

"Yes Gamer?"

"Can you play some music?" I ask..... what? I get better thoughts listening to music.

"loading Music" the System said, but I could tell that the system also have wanted to play music while waiting.

Just as the music finished I got done making my avatar and I will admit it looks cool. I took the looks of both Obito and Minato when they were both 12, but I made my eyes forest green and my hair amber.Before I did anything else the system show a message.

"Gamer Helper now online"

Be I could ask a bright light blinded my before fading, a girl was standing in front of me.