The guy who met a ghost

Main Characters: Cain,Lilian
Supporting Lead: Edel
Supporting Lead: Brianna
Supporting Lead: Arshel
Supporting Lead: Cartel

GENDER: Cain > He/Him
GENDER: Lilian > She/Her
GENDER: Edel > He/Him
GENDER: Brianna > She/Her
GENDER: Arshel > She/Her
GENDER: Cartel > They/Them/Their

Genre: Horror, Fantasy, Short story, Romance

NARRATOR: There was a guy who met a beautiful woman, they both loved each other but the woman's parents didn't allow them to see each other. Due to sadness the woman sadly passed away before he proposed to her.

May 16th, 2017

In a rainy dark forest, Cain was running for his life and it seemed like someone was chasing him. Cain was getting tired of running so he stopped for a while to rest. He saw an old cabin in the middle of the dark forest. He went inside the cabin without even thinking but his whole body was shaking, scared of dying, and as he went in he saw an old woman laying down on a bed dying. The old woman gave Cain a ring while she cried and disappeared, flowers flying around after the old woman left. Cain stayed in the old cabin for one night and started his journey, but after Cain left there was a group of animals who suddenly ran towards him and Cain fell from the mountain. As he was about to die he saw the person who was chasing him. Black coat, golden eyes, and he couldn't see the rest of what that man looks like, he was falling from a deep hole and the ring that the old woman gave him suddenly lights up and he passes out.

June 6th, 20022

He woke up laying on a bed and was shocked since he came back in time. As soon as he woke up he was thinking of saving his lover Lilian. Before he started the plan he needed a backup who could help him save Lilian. He called two of Lilian's friends and his cousin. They started the plan.

NARRATOR ASSISTANT: Lilian's parents wanted her to marry a rich man, they are greedy when it comes to wealth, not even thinking about their daughter.

Many days have passed, Cain and his friends started to help Lilian and managed to get her out of the house. Cain brought Lilian to his house and calmed Lillian down telling her not to worry, Lilian told him how they got into her house,  tears dripping out of her eyes. Cain explained everything while hugging her, leaving nothing out of the story. Lillian was happy saying, "I'm so lucky to have you, Cain." After that, they bought a house far away from their old city.

June 14th, 20022

The wedding had started, Cain was waiting for Lilian to begin the ceremony. While looking at the guest, he noticed that the man who was standing in front, clapping very seriously, was the guy who chased and watched him die in the dark forest. The guy's name is Cartel, Cain's older cousin who gave Cain a chance to go back in time because he knew what'll happen to Lilian. But the glares of the guest to Cain was so heavy that he couldn't stand still, until he felt uneasy that something was off. Lilian suddenly showed up covered in blood telling Cain "I'm sorry." Cain ran towards Lilian crying. Cain tried to hug Lilian but he couldn't touch a single hair of Lilian. He realized that Lilian was already dead before he could save her. Lilian only has 10 minutes until she leaves. Lilian said her final words to him and disappeared.

NARRATOR: The person who was chasing Cain was Cartel,Cain's older cousin. The old woman who he saw in the old cabin is Cartel's illusions.