Chapter 10

LIBRA pov
There stood Cancer, Aquarius, Taurus and Scorpio.
'So anyone gonna explain what's going on?, Scorpio said crossing her arms. After we explained the situation the four of them understood. Suddenly a voice started saying something as we stayed quite.

'Congratulations on surfing the first floor be ready for two more remember get scared and be dead in no time' it finished as we looked at each other.

'Who are you?, gem shouted but there was no response.
'We have to pass the two floors to get out, Aries said.
'Then let's do it, I said as all nodded.
As we started walking out the room suddenly changed. This time we were........... Wait What? We all were chained. Our neck,hand,and legs were chained to the wall behind. Six on the the right and others on the left.
'What's going on?, leo said.
We all struggled to get out but all failed. Five minutes had passed but nothing had happened. My body started aching due to remaining in same position.
Then a man appeared in the middle of us he had dressed all white with stains of blood and a mask hiding his face the most important thing was HE HAD A FREAKING CHAINSAW IN HIS HANDS. We all looked shocked.
'What the, Aries said.
(Ayoo chainsaw man 😃)
The man went at the end where virgo was and brought the chainsaw close to her.
'No w-wait, virgo shuttered struggling to get out.
'VIRGO calm down it's not real, leo said but she couldn't here any of us.

VIRGO pov
I could not hear my surrounding, my heart was very fast as if it would come out of my chest any time. I closed my eyes not able to look at the object.
'I don't wanna die, I whispered.
'VIRGO, I heard someone shout.  I opened my eyes as they met with familiar purple ones.
'Calm down remember what GEMINI said, he said as I nodded.
But how should I do it, I can't take my eyes of the chainsaw.
'I c-can't, I whispered.
'Look here, he said as I looked at him. He was smiling I can't take my eyes of him they way he always calls my name with the same smile it makes my heart pick a speed. What's this confusing feeling? I smiled at him and build some courage and looked at the man in front of me. He moved forward disappointed towards Scorpio who was next to me.
'Try hard, I am not scared of that toy, she said as the man again moved forward. I wish I had this much courage to face my fears.
Suddenly the man changed into a lady with Brown hair with a whip as she went closer to libra. I looked at Libra who was shaking as he eyes widened.
'A-aunt, she shuttered looking at the women.
'Aunt?, we all said.