Chapter 18

triggers again? I think? ahh

-

// Haha no lemon for you they're too sour >:D \\

When you changed and slipped into bed that night, you just tossed and turned.

When you realised that you probably wouldn't sleep, you just got out, slipped on your Converse without looking or tying you laces, and left the dark room.

As you walked around the quiet mansion, you spotted the three rooms BEN was talking about.

The first one had a bloody handprint with a knife stuck in it. The wooden peices still stuck around the knife.

Next to that, there was a red door with a blue rose on it. Ribbon surrounded it, binding the rose. BEN gave you the wrong colors, but he was tired anyway.

The third door was white, and had many scratches covering it, revealing the wood inside it.

I The three doors were close, which probably meant they stayed in the same room.

You went downstairs, and saw as the tv was on, but just static was shown. You just shrugged it off. As you walked to the kitchen, you heard footsteps. Pouring yourself a cup of water, you began to walk to the tv, but someone hugged you from behind. You heard his rough voice as he pushed you against a wall.

"Cutie."

Since you were too tired, you just let it happen. He kissed you, deeply and forcefully, almost.

Blood.

You blushed, and partially because you were only wearing short, baggy, shorts, and a baggy crop top.

The person that you now knew was Jeff, put his hand up your shirt.

You then gathered yourself together, and pushed him away.

"You fucking asshole"

He growled at your comment, and jumped at you, leaving bloody scratches on your arms. You held them, and tried to keep the blood from falling, but it was no use.

You saw the broken glass and spilled water on the floor. Your reflection showed, and it had two black demon wings stretched out.

Smirking, you attacked him, but he was too quick. He dodged your attack and to your surprise, simply just stood up and left. You followed after him, went to your room, and watched as your black wings dissolved. You fell into a deep sleep.