First Day

(hey guys author here bringing you chapter 7 I hope you like it)

   As the three finish the exam. The three went home to get ready for their part time jobs. They first then grab their laptops and went to the location. Once they arrive they were greeted by their employer and started talking on what they should do. Once the explanation finish, they are showed to their working area.

    This continued for five days until they got their letter in ua. They were in and they are in the same class. Class 1a. They were informed to get their uniform next morning.

Time skip next morning

    Once they got up Chara was in the kitchen cooking and annoyed that "why should I cook for this bozos again". But Sans heard this and joke"ah come on Chara don't go yolking around early in the morning." This got Chara annoyed and let their food burned and said"ok that's it you cook your own food." She said and grab a box of cereal and started angry eating. After that drama they showered and went to ua and grab their uniform and they were informed that monday was that start of class.

Time skip monday

   They got up early at 5am. They got ready and they check out the time, it was 6am. They teleport to the front gate and started heading inside. As they were walking to their classroom one ua staff notice them and she was wearing a sexy outfit,and it was midnight. She questioned them.

Midnight: you three are up early, what class are you.

Chara: 1a

Midnight: its just down the hall to your rightyou wont miss it

Papyrus: thanks ma'am

   And with that they followed her direction and they literally didn't miss it. Cause the door were huge. They entered and saw no one is here yet. So they went to the back sit and doing their thing. Sans sleeping as usual, Chara playing with her phone while eating chocolate while papyrus just smoke and looking outside. As the are doing that students started pouring in the classroom. While Sans is still napping he was woken up by shouting pomerinian. As they were complaining to each other they saw a familiar green haired friend. As Chara was about to call him he was interrupted by a yellow caterpillar and said.

???: if you're here to make friend then get out.

    As he said that the class was suprise except for the three siblings. As the room was silence, he talk.

Aizawa: it took you 8 seconds to shut up we'll have to work on that. Hello my name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher for the next three years.

Everybody(except three)thought: his our homeroom teacher!?!?!

Aizawa: put this on and meet me outside in 5minutes

   As he said that he walk away. And the student started to grab what they were given and goes to their lockeroom and started to put them on. Once they outside they saw their teacher holding a tablet and said.

Aizawa: it took you ten minutes to get here. You need to pick up the pace if you wanted to be a hero

Student: um sir why are we here?

Aizawa: we are here for a quirk assessment test

Student 2: but what about school orientation.

Aizawa: we are not like other school. Besides the teachers here were given permission to teach however we wanted to. Bakuogo what is your pitch in your junior years.

Bakuogo: 67meters

    Then Aizawa throw a ball to Bakuogo and said

Aizawa: throw the ball using your quirk. And stay on the circle when you throw.