I won...?

Y/N didn't look back at Jungkook, she didn't have the courage to meet his eyes, ever again. Y/N Knew very well this was all just a mission and that she shouldn't hold any feelings towards him.

But you can't control your feelings, even if you're someone who is supposed to be emotionless. Y/N stood outside the nearest car, it started raining. Y/N looked up at the sky.

It felt as if the sky was crying out like her heart. Y/N put her hands around her arms and looked at the ground. "I'm glad it rained" because it hid her tears.

Someone came out of the front seat and put a jacket on Y/N's shoulders.
This, someone, was Taehyung, he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes were fixed on Y/N.

As agents were putting handcuffs on his hands

As agents were putting handcuffs on his hands. Taehyung opened the door and Y/N got inside the car. Taehyung got back in the front seat and started the car.

He looked at Y/N from the front mirror, she looked so lost. Not a single word came out of her mouth despite meeting Taehyung after almost 3 years.

(Taehyung - Bold, Y/N - Italic)

You did a good job.
Do I ever disappoint?
What's up?
I'm tired
Get some sleep tonight

Taehyung replied as if he didn't understand what she really meant. She sounded sick of everything. The rest of the ride was silent.So what really happened ? you ask? How did all this become a mission?

.

More than 2 years ago.

This was around the time when Y/N had just caught Jimin. She was in Namjoon's office and had found the shocking truth.

(Namjoon - Bold, Y/N - Italic)

So Jeon Jungkook is the real gang leader??

Yes, Park Jimin was just acting in his place.

So that's my mission? should I get him?

Your mission is to destroy him.At least that's what you'll show everyone
You'll join his gang and completely gain his trust.
You'll even tell him about being an agent and leave KIA