Part 1

Hello Guys I AM HERE with a new story recommended by one of my dear Friend.
The concept is totally hers and I am just penning it down.
I hope you love it or atleast Like it Dear..... Deepa4567

Thankyou for giving me chance to pen down your thoughts.

THIS STORY MIGHT BE MANAN OR MAY NOT BE, SO REQUESTING ALL THE READERS TO NOT COMMENT ON THE SAME. ALL MY STORIES ARE AS PER REQUEST, SO DONOT COMMENT OPPOSING TO IT.

HAPPY READING GUYS

____________________________________________________

"MANIK.......!!!" Called a girl who looked at Manik who was buzy in Setting his guitar strings.

Manik malhotra Heart throb of SPACE COLLEGE Member of FAB 5. Rich and arrogant yet Possessive for his closed one's.

"Hmmmm. Bolo aliya kya hua?" Without looking back at the girl which was Alia Saxena. He continued his concentration on his guitar.

Alia Saxena, Barbie of SPACE COLLEGE. Boys are literally heads over heals on her and want a chance to date her. But her whole concern is only on MANIK MALHOTRA.  A Sweet girl with 0% Arrogance.  Thinks good for everyone

Alia shooked her head in disbelief  and started to poke his shoulders continuously to which he stopped at looked at her finally smiling at her antics who was smiling looking at him.

"Kya hua meri maaa kabse bhulaa hi jaa rahi ho kuch imp hain kya?"

"nahi aise hi baat kro na mujse, you are always into ur guitar tuning it, kabhi tho remember na that you have a friend to concentrate on"

"you na be away from cabir he is spreading his virus on you"

"srsly manik. godddddd"

"or nahi tho kya you are literally talking like cabir now, like bromance type."

manik chuckled saying it earning a grumpy face from alia. he just pulled her and hugged her by side and said, "Kya hua? kuch bolna hain?"

Alia looked at him and suddenly smiled, "just wanted to know your type"

"what?" Manik was confused.

"areee which type of girls you are into that's it!!!!!" Manik made a face and said. "I don't know jab muje kuch feel hoga I will let you know first. cuz I would be needing ur help na barbie doolllllll"

Manik Teased her, alia slapped him on his shoulder and laughed but in her mind only she knows what was going on, she just leaned on to manik and rested her head on his shoulder, and manik again concentrated on his tuning.

What they didn't noticed was that rest FAB-5 members were looking at them with a happy face.

"Cabir They look so cute together na?"

"hmm.... but" cabir looked at the person with a blank face. "I don't know mukti will he realise or not"

"but atleast we can try na?" mukti pleaded, but nother voice stopped her by saying

"no mukthi we cant cuz if the feelings is not reciprocated back then it will hurt our Alia only and as her bestfriend I cant afford her being sad"

"but dhruv?"

"no mukthi, leave it agar hona he tho hoga till then lets see what happens"

"I think Dhruv is right mukti, lets see what happens"

They moved away from them but yet again the talk was heard by some other person who shooked head in disbelief and moved from there.