Night

-Jordan's POV-

As the credits rolled, I felt my new Girlfriend leaning on my shoulder about to hit my lap. I felt her breathing. She must be asleep. I hear Parker point out that exact thing right after the credits. "Hey I guess she fell asleep ." Parker says. "Yeah, I guess she will stay over tonight too." I say laughing. "Welp we got fan fictions to fuel." Graser says. We were all a little confused until we all realized he meant that everyone would squee because him and Parker were sleeping in the same bed in the guest room (pretend Jordan's brother didn't live with him ok?) because neither wanted to sleep on the floor or the couch in the living room. "Yep I'm gonna set Gabrielle down in my bed and I will sleep on the couch. I want her to be comfortable." I said. God I hope they didn't think I was gonna put her in my bed next to me. They would definitely think something was fishy about that. "Night." "Goodnight!" "Night guys." We all said night and went off to our rooms. I picked Gabrielle up off my lap to get up. Then I lifted her into my arms and held her for a minute before walking off to set her down in my room. 'Wow she's light' I thought in my head. Well I guess it just makes it easier to pick her up and take her to my room. "And carry her through the doorway after marrying her" My mind says to me. Wait what?!?!?! I've only known this girl a few days and my brain is thinking about marrying her?!?! Wow. I need some rest to forget about this. I set Gabrielle on my desk chair and I pulled back the covers. I set her under them and I pulled them over her and made sure her head wasn't covered. I looked at her beautiful face before walking off to my bed for the night, the couch.