ⵗ🍥໋̟𖥨۫᭝ you got me looking for attention

- ̗̀ะ🌷:

- ̗̀ะ🌷:

tags:
-a/b/o au
-bp tae with tits
-omega tae, alpha jungkook
-married tk
-creampie
-younger tae, older jk
-hyung kink
-male lactation
-pussy slapping (?)
-pwp
-basically lazy morning sēx
-a very short drabble.

- ̗̀ะ🌷:

❝ it's hyung for you doll ❞-jungkook

- ̗̀ะ🌷:

"h-hyung~hannie will wake up stop!"

tae muttered in between his moans as his husband continued to unbutton the first few buttons of his night pajama, rubbing his hard on in between his ass cheeks.

tae tilted his head to his sides giving more access to jungkook who was busy in leaving wet kisses on his collar bones, sucking softly to make sure to leave purple redish marks there.

their baby haneul was sleeping right beside them, it's early morning and the baby can wake up any moment.

taehyung tried to push his husband telling him their baby can wake up any moment but jungkook wasn't ready to listen.

recently taehyung has been not giving him much attention because his all attention is on their newborn energetic pup and now he's hard like rock so no way he's going to let this chance go when haneul is sleeping peacefully.

it's really getting hard for them to have some private time, taehyung always get tired after handling haneul. he loves their pup dearly but he needs his omega's attention and time for him too.

"i don't care baby! he won't understand anything even if he wakes up anyways and we will be underneath the blankets! so shh and let hyung take care of you now okay?~"

jungkook said in a sweet angelic tone as his hands wandered inside his husband's pajama, fingers caressing on the omega's chest bringing shiver to taehyung's spine , goosebumps rising up on his skin as a low whimper left passed his plump lips.

jungkook squeezed softly his tits, pinching the nubs moaning lowly into the crook of taehyung's neck after feeling those soft globes underneath his palm.

he smirked to himself when he continued to play with taehyung's nipples and could feel them getting erected slowly, emitting soft moans and whines from the other.

he could feel his husband's legs are parting unconsciously on their own, thighs shaking a little.

jungkook bit his bottom lip and placed his left palm in between taehyung's thighs, fingers trailing up towards his husband's clothed pussy, rubbing there afterwards through the clothed material.

"hng~jungkook"

taehyung moaned quite loudly and he immediately covered his mouth and wide eyes searching beside if their pup has woken up .