day 1

its the first day of school and im going to study in new class with new classmates. some of my current classmates is the same as the past years classmates so that is a relief. i was sitting at the back of the class and i had nothing to do while waiting for our class to start so i just stare blankly. my friends were all talking to their own friends that i don't know so its quite.. awkward for me to be in the class as everyone is talking to their own friend. i stare at the class door and a boy come in. was it crush at the first sight? you can say it like that i guess. because i definitely fell in love. the boy's eyes were in form of a crescent shape before he enter the class then it changed to a quite depressed expressions. he seem tired an unenthusiastic for the first day school. i mean same. he sat on one of the empty spot infront and lay his head on the table. i just stare at him since then. without me noticing ive been staring at him for too long that my other friend told me about how ive been staring at the boy for too long. maybe the boy heard so he looked back and we made eye contact. oh that 2 seconds feels like 2 minutes. he got a pretty almond eyes. and a tired eyes yeah. before i break the eye contact i gave him a quick grin and look away. my heart was racing so damn fast. i talked a while with my friend before she went back to her friends.

the class started and its time to introduce ourselves to the class. it was my turn and i got so nervous, i stutter some word. the boy i made eye contact with earlier were just staring at his nail at first but when he heard me stuttering he looked back at me quietly and i looked at him when he did. i got moreeee nervous but i manage to went on smoothly. i smiled to the class and the corner of his mouth slowly lifted. when it was his turn, i pay attention fully because i wanted to be friend with him. well i did this to everyone actually. my goal this year is to make more friend! so i should know about them. he introduced himself and im in AWE. his voice, bro... mark lee, thats a beautiful name indeed and he knew to play guitar?? wow just wow. he ended his introduction with thank you and we made eye contact. AGAIN. sigh, this is only the first day.