Chapter 1 - Dumbledore asked me to give you this

(This text is author comments)

On the train. The group is gathered. Newt talks to them all. He gives Mr. Kowalski a wand and says "Dumbledore asked me to give you this."

The group gathered and went to the dinner thing in Germany. (I'm sorry it was awhile ago I saw the movie I don't remember what it was.).
They sit down at the tables. Food comes in. Kowalski sits quietly and is taking everything in.  Lot of interesting faces to look at and a lot of information to listen to about stuff he has no clue what it means. He has the core-less wand in a pocket of his suit. He thinks that that is really cool. A woman next to him tries to start up a conversation with him and he also tries to make some small talk. But t turns out she has some weird opinions that he does not know what to answer to.  One waiter has a plate with two glasses filled with light beige bubbling champagne. They fill one of the drink glasses with something else as well. They take out a small vail in which a dark shimmering liquid moves around and pour it in. The waiter slowly make their way towards the tables and walks in like an arch to get there. The glass with the other liquid added to it is places in front of one of the guests. Kowalski sees that something with glass and what it contains is off. He tries not to make a seen, rising from hiss seat with caution he glances at the people around him. Did no one else see what was about to happen? He takes some quick steps and reach for his "wand" (It's in quotations cuz it should not be real.) He shouts "Hey! Look!" And points the wand to the glass. This however is not interpreted as something helpful for the guest. Quite the opposite in fact. They think he is threatening them. Everyone gets quite for a short moment. Starring at Mr Kowalski and then at the other guest. " He, the muggle, tried to kill me! Scream the frightened guest. Hell breaks loose. All guests get up o their feet. Some run away. Some take out their wands and stand guard. "Wait, I can explain!" Kowalski starts to yell trying to not freak out over what all the witches and wizards could possibly do to him whitin seconds from the current moment. But it is in this moment it happens, beams of light shoots out of the tip of the wand. He losses his balances a bit from the force of it. Grabbing the wand with both of his hands for trying to control it did not much as his arm shot up towards to roof and storm clouds started to spiral around in the room. Everyone was shook. One witch more than others. She walks up next to him ready to protect him.

(This is just a first draft. Comment if you want to read this as a more detailed, thought out story. Otherwise I'm only writing it like this for myself. Thank you for reading.)