BLAKE...PLEASE PART 2

Both Kit and Blake were finished having their little girl talk. Kit kept her be and walked past Lucas and noticed that David was hiding behind some bushes and went towards his direction.

Lucas didn't pay her mind he just looked over in Blake's direction and tried to walk towards her but couldn't but in the end, he managed.

Lucas: hey

Blake: ...

Lucas: I understand that you dint want to talk to me. I'm just here to explain to you what happened then I'm going to leave you alone. So if you're listening and are not here I go...

Blake tilted her head a little bit back letting him explain himself

Lucas: I didn't kiss him on purpose, back at the GMG party I talked with Michael about everything bout Abraham then Flurry and Cecil came over. Flurry was pushing that we were like kissing in the corner sort of thing. I didn't want the whole Abraham thing to get out of hand so I did the stupid thing and played along with it. I know that you know that it happened before we started to date and all I want to say is sorry, and let you know is that I love you and only you. I understand if you don't feel the same way about me anymore.

Blake looked back in the direction she was originally facing, the last thing she heard was Lucas walking away. When Lucas was completely gone she started looking down at the ground

while Kit and David still hiding behind the bushes were heartbroken from their ship sinking.

Kit: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! HOW THEY DO THIS TO US!!!!!

David: OUR SHIP!!!!!!!

They were both arguing meanwhile Blake was lost in her thoughts "I love you and only you" that line kept playing over and over in her head

Blake: what am I even doing. I can't lose him he's the only thing I need.

Blake ran towards the direction Lukas left Kit David noticed her leaving and ran after her.

Kit: David comes on let's go!

David: Wait what!

Blake saw Lucas in the distance and just yelled out his name.

Blake: Lucas wait!

Lucas: Huh?

Blake managed to reach him and managed to catch her breath Lucas noticed that she was trying to hold back tears.

Blake: Lucas.....I.....I am thinking about you over, and over, and I can't lose you, I never thought that anyone would ever love me, but yet you did. you loved every single thing of me, even when I didn't love myself. So I...I

Tears were falling down her face she couldn't manage her sentence she tried to but couldn't. Lucas in the other case started hugging her.

Lucas: It's okay I feel the same way.

Blake: *sniff* You...do?

Lucas: Yeah

Blake: I'm, sorry

Lucas: I'm sorry too, I love you.

Blake: I love you too

Kit and David managed to catch up to them and to their surprise they saw them hugging and started shipping them once more.

Both: OUR SHIP IS BACK TOGETHER!!!

Both Blake and Lucas noticed their yelling and look at both of them straight in the eye, and started laughing.

Words: 531