11. True Love's Kiss

Every time I talked to my parents about the deaths thats been going on because a doll is doing it, they don't believe me.

Sure, they believe in spirits and all of that, but they weren't really convinced when I tell them that a possessed doll was the one who killed all these people.

It was probably because they were kind of stupid at the moment and they never actually seen the doll.

How the fuck are they not going to believe this, especially my dad to be speaking, because he's really smart, and that he's a lawyer.

However, they do believe about the story of the Ragedy Ann doll, which of course, the story about the Annabelle doll and all of that is true.

They're like, "Oh there's no such thing Y/n honey! "Y/n, I'm pretty sure that it's a human, behind all of this. Not a doll."

Probably because there isn't any "news" about the "Good Guy " doll, neither had they seen one before.

Doesn't make much sense, does it? Hah, well anyways.

I believed that Chucky killed all these people because first of all, why would Lexy lie about a doll killing people if there's no other legit suspects.

Okay, sure, it does seem crazy but like, who could it have been?

Well, technically Miss Fairchild was a suspect, but I'm pretty sure it isn't her.

So I don't know how the fuck, she got arrested for these murders.

Secondly, what seems to me currently as of right now, there's no one suspicious or weird or secretive enough to kill any of the people that had died these weeks.

Like, for Jake's dad Lucas, he died by like electricity or something.

I somehow heard that no one else was in the house but Jake, the doll, and Jake's dad.

And Jake had nothing to do with it, I guess.

Also, I hate to admit, but Jake might be nice enough to not even kill people anyways.

Well, I think.

Besides, he's the weird freak in school that tried making that creepy art sculpture.

He seemed like he'd be more focused on that.

I don't know what happened to it now, if he still has it or not.

I then get a text message from Lexy, and I immediately went into the bathroom to get ready to meet up with her.

(Your outfit:)

(Maybe without the silver chains

(Maybe without the silver chains. But, you could always pick something else though of course! No pressure.)

~~