•"Camping Trip?"•

((Sooo uhhh- this is the first part od the story- ik it might suck but whatever- soo uhh- yeah-
As i said in info- it might have bad grammar- IT MIGHT NOT BE GOOD- ahem that's all))

~•Wizard POV•~
"Morning everyone!" As every day, Gingerbrave comes out from his room to the kitchen. "Morning Gingerbrave!" Strawberry replied. "Are y'all ready for new adventure??" "Gingerbrave... yesterday we came back from the dark cacao kingdom. Might... Giving a little break?" I'm pretty sure that i didn't said anything wrong. "Oh well, you know. I love adventures!" "Yes, yes. Of course you do. But just- a small break for 1 week at lea-" *ding dong*

I got cut off by the ring bell. Who could it be? I bet Chilli Pepper. "Im going to open!" Strawberry ran to the door and opened them "GINGERBRIGHT! YOU CAME!" she yelled of happines if im sure. But next to her was standing Chilli Pepper and she ran inside. "Woah- Chilli pepper? What's wrong?-" Gingerbrave asked. But Chilli didn't answer. She just ran to other room and hid. "Weird." Weird indeed.

"Hello everyone!" Gingerbright came inside. "Hello Gingerbright, any news?" I asked curiously. "Not at all. Just going to check if you all are still in one crumb! Hehe!" She always make these jokes. Some of them, i don't find it funny or just doesn't make sense-. "Who was that cookie? Is she your friend?-" Gingerbright was kinda curious.. "Yes.. she is our friend! Her name is Chilli Pepper Cookie! She's really nice!" Gingerbrave replied to Gingerbright. Also, im kinda confused what did he mean by 'Really nice'

I- she's literally rude to me the whole time!- always calling me 'Pointy hat' i am trying to ignore it but- it's getting really annoying sometimes.. in my other opinion, she's really helpful to the team. "Good thing you all are alive and healty!" "You too Gingerbright" ah of course. Strawberry and Gingerbright are best friends- i mean- they woudn't just kick or leave us- i bet there's smal chance.

"Y'all! I got an idea!" Gingerbrave yelled. "What is it?-" "We will go on a camp! We would sing, play together, chill..." Sure, it's not a bad idea, but i need to keep learning new spells.. that's probably why i don't get enough of sleep at night- "I agree! What about you wizard?" Strawberry asked. "Well.. i'd like to join but... I gotta keep learning and that stuff.." Gingerbrave gigggled. "Didn't you said that you need a break?" "AH- Well- of course!- a break!- but- still! I need to stay focused." Strawberry also giggled a bit. "Well, whatever you say. We will all go on camping trip!"

I looked at Gingerbrave seriously. "Yeah you won't get me out of here-." Chilli Pepper came out of
the room. "Heyyyy, how are youuuu PoInTy hAt?" ... I actually had no words for that. Will she ever quit calling me Pointy hat?! It's so annoying sometimes..
"Hey Chilli Pepper! Wanna go with us on a Camping trip?" Gingerbrave asked her. I'm pretty sure she won't- "Yeah... Even thought i got something else in my plans.." ... Nevermind. "We got only three tents. Two of them are broken." Strawberry said. "Well then two of us must be sleeping in one!" Gingerbrave came out with that idea. I mean.. it's not bad but... Who?

((Heyy- so uhh- you made it to the end of this part- ik ik it's cringe af- sorry for that 😭- this is not like- perfect- sooo- i will be working on another part tomorrow! Soo uhh- farewell!!<3 //602 words.))