Chapter 1

The mirror, well a mirror some might recall it as something like a portal. The reflection of somebody can tell alot.

When I looked into "this" mirror. I saw that what I longed for "the freedom to love my one and only".
What I saw were things that this world could never achieve. Love, Freedom and Peace. Out of all the things why that? Well that is of no importance after all. Surely not now of course-

"Hey! Are ya still staring into that love-mirror or something", Gellert exclaimed loudly with a smirk.
Albus looked over his shoulder to find his flirtacious (does that word exist idk) friend making fun of him again. While rolling his eyes at his friend he said:" Well yes and by the way that you seem to talk you still havent found somebody for the yule ball have you?

Gosh no need to get so mean darling~
And Well no. I have not found someone yet. He exclaimed slightly annoyed.

What do you mean by that? Well you have no need to worry after all you are the great handsome, smart and so talented ain't ya!

Wait are you jelous??? Aw you have to be jelous. A smug look found itself crept onto Gellerts' face.
Please dont look at me like that and no I am not jelous. He pouted his cheeks and a red tint appeared on them. So yea he was jelous.

Well it seems like we both dont have any partners yet!

Albus sprung into the air as if he just won the lottery and yelled:
HA! What if we go together as a couple!

What
What

Would you forget what I just said..? Please
Albus' cheeks we're bright red. While he was desperatly trying to hide it with his hands.
Meanwhile Gellert was pretty intrigued with that idea. Yet he was blushing alot more than Gellert.

"You know what sure lets go, together", Gellert said with a smirk
Albus who was still a blushing mess said: "Your kidding, no you have to be-
Dear you said it first
Now, lets get you a dress
What did you just say Grindelwald
Ahh nothing~

Albus Pov:
What is wrong with that boy. I am literally dying while he is making fun of me. Okay I am maybe exagaurating the dying part yet does making someone blush count as torture? For now I'd say yes.