Please come back (Pietro Maximoff)

I fight the Avengers with my powers. Pietro knocks the Arrow-Man over.

"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asks before speeding away. I see a lady in a black suit. I hide behind a tree. I hear their conversation but can't quite understand what they're saying.

"Over there!" The lady yells. I think people call her Black Widow from what I've heard. Out of the blue, I see a gigantic green-looking-man running towards me.

"Oh shit!" I yell before dodging out of the way. I start sprinting away from that thing. "Shit, shit, shit!" I whisper, hiding in one of the bunkers.

"I lost her!" A deep voice says. I try to control my shaky breath. I hear Pietro's voice from the intercom in my ear.

"Y/N?" He asks gently.

"Y-yeah?" I whisper.

"You need hel-?" I scream as the bunker was crumbled.

"I found the little girl!" The green man yells.

"SHIT!" I scream as I begin to run.

"Y/N!" I hear Pietro yell in my earpiece.

"What da hell?" The green man says. A moment later, I feel someone pick me up.

"You okay, darling?" Pietro asks as he brings me back into the building.

"M-mhm." I try to catch my breath.

"Here's your inhaler, my love." His thick accent tells me. He hands me the inhaler.

"T-than-" I didn't finish my sentence as I put the inhaler to my lips. After I caught my breath, I hugged the boy for dear life.

"I'm not going anywhere, Y/N." He said. I believed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know what happened, but all of a sudden, me, Wanda, and Pietro were fighting with the Avengers now?

I quickly hide with Wanda and Clint as we were getting shot at. We hide in a wooden shaft.

"If you step through those doors, you guys are Avengers, you hear me?" Hawkeye asked. I was hesitant. I glance as Wanda. She nods.

"Okay." I respond.

"Okay." He says before getting up and hoping over the counter. I take a deep breath.

"Why did you say okay?!" She whispers.

"Because you nodded!" I whisper back.

"Y/N-" She says.

I cut her off. "Screw it." I mumble before getting up and striding to the door.

"Y/N!" She whispers. I ignore her and keep walking. I blast the door open with my powers. I whip my hand, sending the robot crashing into a wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all meet back at the middle of the city. "What do we do?" Pietro asks, me in his arms and his hands on my waist.

"We fight." Captain America says.

"F-fight? You know, we're just teenagers." I say. "I-I mean- we can fight, we're just not as strong and can't hold as long."

"It'll be okay, my love." Pietro says, planting a kiss on my hair. I smile and snuggle into him more.

"Enough, love birds. Let's go, Y/N." Wanda says.

"Hey, hey." Pietro says as me and Wanda were about to walk off.

"Hm?" Wanda says.

"I'll go." He tells us. We both scoff and shake our heads.

"I'm older than both of you." He smirks.

"Yeah, yeah." I say.

Wanda laughs. "Go!" With that, he zooms off. After fighting for about 20 minutes, I observe my surroundings, looking for my boyfriend. I spot him and smile, it quickly fading at a see red spots all over his body. Blood.

"You didn't see that coming?" I hear him say.

"No!" I scream as the love of life falls to the ground. Wanda nowhere to be seen. I see Pietro looking at me with dead eyes.

"NO!" I scream. I fall to my knees, letting all of my energy come out. I sob, the whole city being washed with my powers. I calm down, tears in my eyes.