the weird looking french man

Once there was a fish named yellow fish he was American and lived in America he hated other states and countries except France he wanted to study the French words and language because he didn't understand how a language could be so weird and annoying but he couldn't speak French he knew in order to do that he would need a French teacher.

But he didn't have any money to pay the French teacher so he decided he would get a job at a cafe for some time until he saved up enough so he found the nearest cafe that was hireing and got an interview he got accepted and now had a job he had been working there in a week when he got his first paycheck he realized that the cafe only payed 20$ for every 5 days he totally ignored that while signing up for the interview but he didn't give up he just kept working them one day a man came in he caught yellow fishes eyes he just looked to different normsly the Costermors had brown or yellow skin and purple, blue or red hair otherwise they were bald but he had green fur over all his body but yellow fish wasn't even sure if it was fur it looked more like feathers but he greeted him anyway "hello, welcome to your new local cafe" and smiled the man said then said "bonjour" yellow fish looked surprised but instantly smiled again he figured if he was nice and all maybe he could be his French teacher.