the new french teacher

[Please pretend that the strange speaks french]

The strange man took a seat 5 minutes later he ordered a cup of coffee yellow fish made it for him as he wanted to be the one serving him when yellow fish came with the coffee the stood by until the man had tried the coffee in hopes he could maybe make an introduction of himself and when the strange man had taken one sip his eyes instantly lit up he told yellow fish "hey what is there in this this is the best coffee I've ever tasted" as he drank the rest in lightning speed yellow fish then replied "I don't know but all I know is that the manager had a grandfather that always made a special coffee the manager loved it so when his grandfather died he made a cafe and put the coffee on the menu to remember his grandfather" the strange man looked at his empty cup and then at yellow fish "why are you telling me this?" Yellow fish quickly replied "oh! Umm it's because your a costumer of ours of course" it's not like I was trying to start a conversation from telling stuff we usually don't tell or anything!" "What?" The strange man then said "you wanted to start a conversation with me??" Yellow fish couldn't deny and said yes "well then should I tell you my name??" Said the strange man replied "that would be nice! Yeah" said yellow fish "umm mine is yellow fish" "hmm, what a nice name my name us duolingo"