chapter 5

Y/n got to the store and counted her allowance to know how much she had. "$10.69" she mumbled. She got what she needed, paid, and left so she could try to get home before barry. The handsome man approached her again but in a car this time. "Need a ride?" He asked. Y/n checked the time on her watch. 4:20. "Sure, i need to get home." She got in the car. She asked for the handsome mans name and he said "elmo..." All the memories flooded back from that night. "I-i-i.. i remember you.. that night.. we had something.. special.. I JUST KNOW IT!! I LOVE YOU!" "You finally remembered.. elmo knew you would :)" elmo said. Y/n checked the time. "OH CRAP I HAVE TO GO HOME OR BARRY WILL KILL ME" y/n said. "Whos barry?" Elmo asked. "M-m-m-my b-b-boyfriend 🥺" y/n said. "O-o-oh.. i forgot about that.. well lets get going then.." elmo said "o-ok" y/n said.

Elmo rn:

-Time skip brought to you by shrek-

While elmo was bringing y/n home they swirved off a cliff aesthetically and y/n flinched. " He hits u doesnt he baby butterfly hottie bbg? 😣😣😣🥺🥺🥺" Elmo said. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😣😣😣😣😣🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙂🙂🙂😟😟😟😟😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢" y/n said. "Its ok bbg ill help u get away from him" elmo said. Then they ran away together and got married. Little did they know barry was out there searching for them...

To be continued???😧😧😧😧