'first' day/awestruck

(second day in your new house)
Y/ns POV

Fuck birds.
Seriously.
It's six in the godamn morning, and I get woken up to some shitty birds having a fucking concert outside my window.

"Ughhhhh"

I groan and shove my pillow right over my face, and my ears in the process hoping to drown out the incessant droning.
'you know what, fuck it'
I jump out of bed, goosepimples already rising from the cold new air, reaching for a plain shirt and loose jacket.
'may as well explore, doesn't look like I'm going to be getting any more sleep'
I almost spit, angrily whispering to myself.

Within two minutes, I'm already nearly dressed, still zipping up the front of my baggy black trousers. I quickly slip my key into my large side pocket and close it over, then shove a single necklace on as well as some trainers.
I leave my hair alone as I quite literally cannot be bothered to change it from my normal h/s,
picking up my skateboard by the top and slinging it across my side.

I scribble a quick note to my mums telling them I'll be out for a while and to not bother making me any food, chucking it onto the kitchen table and finally jogging to the front door.
The not quite cold, but still refreshing air drowns my body as I steal a deep breath, dropping my board to the ground.
"holy shit, there's a ton of smooth ground here"
I exclaim to no-one in particular, then steal a quick glance around me just to make sure none of my new neighbors saw me talking to myself, wouldn't that just be a great first impression.

I start to glide down the street, the path staying pretty much neutral and easy to ride, actually not even just easy but comfortable. My hands automatically reach to stretch above my head, cracking my knuckles together and elbows in the process.
'i could get used to this'

Bakugo's POV

"Fuckin schoolwork."
I groan heavily, leaning back into my chair and letting my head fall to hit the edge.
"Shitty teacher really expects us to get all this done at the crack of fucking dawn."
'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk'

I push it off to the side of my desk roughly, a few pages falling completely off in return.
My dry hands immediately shove into the confines of the pockets in my comfy trousers, as I let out another loud groan.
I make my way downstairs stomping as I go, giving up (for now) on being productive, instead deciding to go for a walk to clear my shitty head.

*********************************************
Ten minute time skip brought to you by mambo No.5
*********************************************

3rd Person POV

Y/n was riding quickly along the pavement, foot dropping by their side every now and then to keep up the momentum.
Light humming could be heard, accompanied by quiet mumbling to the tune as they picked up their pace, not paying tons of attention to their surroundings other than directly Infront.
Suddenly however, they seemed to notice a block of sorts up ahead and as they approached, sped up even more just to leap and hit the 'block' with their board, sliding across it before launching back onto the pavement.

What y/n didn't notice however, was a certain pissed off ash blonde leaving his house.

Bakugos POV

I stepped out the of the door, shutting it aggressively behind me not bothering to lock it. 'they'll be fine'
Suddenly, my ears are penetrated with some weird rolling noise, and I look up quickly.
'wha-'
My thoughts get completely cut off as I spot the person causing the disruption.
"Damn"
They look up with a start, causing me to avert my vision, starting to walk down the pathway of my garden.
'shit shit shit I said that outloud'
I couldn't help but to look at them again though, 'I've never seen them before are they new? They look pretty cool for an extra, wait no shut up stupid head we're not doing this shit again'
Once they were well down the road I slapped my face, groaning again. 'well, I fucked that up'

'But, the path they're following looks interesting...'
'Fuck it'
I start to follow them, not in a weird way or anything but I just want to see if they're finding a good uh- skate spot or something?

*********************************************
20 minute time skip brought to you by
The garden
*********************************************

3rd Person POV

Y/n had already completely forgotten about the odd stranger that left a remark towards them, searching instead for a nice place to practice some tricks.

"JACKPOT!"

They loudly yelled, then slapped a hand over their mouth immediately, heading to the spot that had caused this reaction.

*********************************************

Hi, author here

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one should be much longer I just wanted to get something out there to properly start the story.

Seeya in the next upload!