1

Gingerbrave pov

"Gingerbrave wake up"

"WAKE UP"

"HUH what"  I had fallen down. "Dozer why did you have to do that it was unnecessary." I said as I got up. "Well you didn't want to wake up so shouting was the only thing I could do."  Dozer says. "Any ways I heard that some cookies are coming near this area we should leave we don't want to get hunted down." He says. "Ok ok then let's get out of here jeez, just when I thought we could settle down a bit."

You see me and my brother dozer are gingersharks which are really rare due to most of them dying by the witch. So if a cookie finds us we could be sold for a lot of money. So me and my brother dozer would move locations every once in a while.

"Brother can you stop spacing out and keep moving." "Ok ok sorry" I said as we kept swimming.

We've been swimming around the ocean for awhile now

We've been swimming around the ocean for awhile now. All I see is fish, coral, seaweed, a cookie.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait A COOKIE. What is a cookie doing down here? The cookie had white hair, one side covering his eye, a scarf, some type of robe and a wizard hat. Right next to then seemed to be a staff.
It looked like they were unconscious.

"Dozer " I poked dozer. "What is it" he looked at me. "There's a cookie in the water." I pointed to where the cookie is. "We should probably take the cookie out of the water." He says looking at the cookie. "Seems like a plan"

3rd pov.
The two sharks swam towards the unconscious cookie who was still sinking to the bottom. Gingerbrave grabs the cookie. While dozer grabs the staff. They both swam to the surface and placed the cookie on an island they found.

(To be continued)