Part 5 (cussing warning)

"Told you."

          "Ugh.. I guess you're right.. well! We'll just have to fix that!" Hanako said. "Here, swallow this!" Hanako gave Y/n a.. coin? She hesitantly put it in her mouth and swallowed it. Hanako took another one and gulped that thing down like it was ass. 'Um.. why did you just force me to swallow a tampon looking thing??" Y/n said. "So I don't go through you!" "Alright then, try it." Hanako ran into Y/n and actually tackled her to the ground!

          Y/n's face went red as a tomato, while Hanako was processing what he did. They lie there on the DISGUSTING bathroom floor for a good hot 1 minute before Hanako SPRANGED back up. Y/n sat back up and held the back of her head. "Owww... do you even know how HARD these floors are?" "Well.. I didn't think it actually work.. hehe.." "HeHe" Y/n mocked. And then, finally, the bell rang, telling whoever was still in the school, (cough cough) you (cough cough), needed to get the fuck out of there.

          "Well.. bye Hanako!" Y/n said, after leaving Hanako just standing in disbelief of what just happened. 'What a crazy day,' Hanako thought.

(Day 1 is done! I'm thinking of doing at LEAST 20 parts in this story, at LEAST.)