Chapter 5

After school, kimiko and bakugo were with Mina and deku and shinsou at the mall. Kimiko walked around with bakugo looking at the stores. Bakugo held kimiko close to him and smiled. Kimiko looks though the stores with bakugo. Bakugo smiled and said are you getting hungry. kimiko nods and said yes very hungry. Bakugo chuckles and texted the others to meet at the food court.

Kimiko and bakugo met mina and shinsou and Deku at the food court. They all sat down after getting food and started eating and talking. As kimiko was eating, she started getting a bad feeling. Bakugo noticed it and said what's wrong babe. Kimiko looks at him and said I'm just getting a bad feeling like someone is watching us. Bakugo said you want to head back to the dorms. Kimiko nods and said I would feel safer going back. Bakuko nods and said to the others let's head back. Mina and the others nodded and said alright after we finish eating.

They all finished eating and got up to head back to campus. Bakugo held kimiko close and said who was watching us. Kimiko said I think it could have been my ex parents. Bakugo said then you need to tell your dads about it. Kimiko nods and said I plan on it when we get to class tomorrow. Bakugo nods and said good babe. They all get back to the dorms and went to their rooms.

The next day, kimiko walked to class with bakugo and went into the classroom. Aizawa saw them come in and nods. Kimiko went over to her dad and said hey dad yesterday when we were at the mall eating, someone was watching us. Aizawa looks at her and said do you know who it was. Kimiko nods and said I think it was my ex parents. Aizawa sighs and said then no more going out if it was them, I know you hate it but I don't want to take the chance of them doing something to you. Kimiko nods and said I know dad.

Kimiko went to sit in her seat besides bakugo and put her head on her hand. Deku saw kimiko and was worried about his friend and looked behind him at shinsou. Shinsou looks at Deku and said she will be fine babe. Deku nods and said alright babe. The morning passed quickly and lunch came around and kimiko sat with bakugo and Deku and shinsou and the rest of the squad. Deku looks at kimiko and said what was wrong this morning. Kimiko said oh nothing just I can't really leave campus right now. Deku said why not. Kimiko said the ones who were watching us yesterday at the mall, I think they were my ex parents. Deku nods and said oh so aizawa is worried they will try to do something to you. Kimiko nods and said yes he is.

After lunch, they went to the rest of their classes. Kimiko sat in her class taking notes. The end of the day came and aizawa told the class of the provisional licensing exam. The days passed and everyone was perfecting their ultimate moves, kimiko was with katsuki as she was working on one of her quirks to get control of it for longer than a few seconds. Katsuki smiled at his girlfriend and said babe your getting good at the control of the switch quirk. Kimiko smiled and said thanks to you being the guinea pig for it babe. Katsuki chuckles and held her close and said yep.

The day of the exam came and everyone went to the testing center. Kimiko went with bakugo after the test began. After a few hours, the test ended and got their results. Kimiko leaned against bakugo after hearing everyone in class 1a got their provisional licenses. Aizawas met his class outside after the test and said good job you guys, you all passed, I'm proud of you all. They all went back to school.