TEASER

They were juniors in high school and still going strong, ever since Michael took Tweek. Craig and Tweek could finally breathe after Michael was graduated and out of their lives, but was he really? Tweek still had this feeling, like someone or something was touching him just slowly against the back of his neck; his hair stood up and he felt watched. Whenever this happened, Craig could feel Tweek tense up and hold Craig's hand tighter, so Craig would softly hold Tweek and reassure him he was safe.

His hands felt shaky as he was shifting gears, probably from an empty stomach and an iced coffee and his desire to have him again was the perfect recipe for shakes. Michael wondered, was it possible at all that Tweek still thought of him like he did? There were times, hell, most of the time he was awake; he would remember having Tweek cuffed to the bed and how as time went on, he could tell Tweek was falling for him. So, after all this time, he must still feel something for Michael. Most of Michael's days were the same; he got up, made coffee, and showered, drove to work and then home. Almost every day, he would daydream about taking Tweek again. But this time, Tweek would want to come on his own and want Michael for himself and not because Michael forced it.

Things became easy at school, Clyde calmed down and accepted that him and Tweek were better as friends, and Token was still there for the group and its drama. The group was happy and doing well in school, even when Tweek had an outburst or when Craig got upset or possessive of Tweek. Some habits just never die. 

Want more? Let me know :)