Teaser Chapter

Tweek looked so good, my God, thought Michal as he peered through the window of the Tweak family home; suddenly Tweek looked up from his coffee mug and at the window however Michael was too fast and ducked from the blondes green eyes. Michael cursed himself for being so open about watching him, but God was Tweek perfect; soon he'd be his again.

 I felt the hair on my arms raise and goosebumps cover my skin, I know someone was watching me I just know it! But no one is there, calm down... The nervous blonde pulled out his phone to text Craig, his boyfriend: 'Hey can you come over pls? I feel like someone is watching me!!!!' he gulped as he hit send, something felt off. Someone had to have been there, yet no one was in the window when he looked.

My eyes got huge as I read the text from Tweek, ‘of course baby im on the way,, make sure the door is locked’ I hit send and put my shoes in to go to Tweek. As the black haired boy got in his truck to go to his boyfriend he prayed it was just Tweek being nervous or paranoid but not, please God not Michael back to try to take his boy again. Craig couldn’t manage if Tweek was kidnapped again and tortured. I will do anything to protect my baby.

My hands were shaking from my nerves being shot, Craig told me to make sure everything was locked but I felt paralyzed in fear…. ACK! I know its Michael, I just know it.

Hi Guys~ Im so sorry for the delay, life has been crazy but I hope you guy are doing good! any feedback is greatly appreciated .