Ishness Encounter- Her Dream

She watched as the wolf ran off into the distance, smiling as she made her way back to her own place where she could tell her sister about the cute man she had encountered in the woods.

"His name is Munk.. He had the cutest smile -- and his eyes! Oh god!" She burst with feminine excitement and praise.

Her sister chuckled at her fangirling over the guy, and handed her a cup of hot tea along with the butter tub filled with sugar. "He couldn't have been that great." She said as she placed a spoon and a half of sugar into her own cup, twirling the spoon until it all dissolved. "I mean, to me, he sounds pretty ordinary.... damaged."

Giina shot a glare at her sister and poured her own glass, tossing a piece of bannock at her sister's head. "Yeah, well he might be damaged but who isn't?" She rolled her eyes at her, and let out a sigh "Regardless, he was so sweet to me sister... I can't -"

"When you seeing him again?" She interrupts.

"I.. uh.." Giina took a moment to think, feeling her heart race with excitement as she blushed and admitted "he wanted to meet again tomorrow night at the same spot...."

"I KNEW IT!" Her sister shouted, slapping her arm as she laughed "You never get excited about anyone unless you're going to see them again!"

"Hey that's not true!"

Sonya rolled her eyes "Yes it fucking is... I know you sister bro!"

"Whatever, I'm going to bed." Giina got up and headed towards her room.

"Oh... sos you can have a good rest and get dolled up for your boooyyfrieeeendddd." Sonya teased her as she walked away "make sure you go get protection!"

Giina looked back and threw a pillow at her from the near-by couch "shut up!"

That night she could not sleep... It was the first time in seven years she had taken any interest in another person. "Is it.... because he's a wolf? Is it like a vampire thing?" She wondered to herself "what if... everything he is -- is built to attract another person.."

She rolled over onto her stomach and held her face against her pillow to let out a small squeal of excitement before sitting up and flicking off her lamp. "This is some twilight bs!" she huffed at herself, laying back down in bed "like twilight, maybe we imprinted." Laughing at her own joke she pulled the blanket up over her face and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Your skin is so soft against my claws" he whispers into her ear as his hand slides up her shirt. Munk nipped at her ear as he spoke to her, sending shivers down her body like waves, making her heart beat fast enough that he could hear it, and the scent of excitement coming from her gave away her arousal. "I bet you taste as good as you smell."

"I- we just met- I..." Her words began to jumble as he continued to nip and tease at her. She tried to back away but tripped over a branch, falling to the ground. Looking up at him she could see his eyes were full of lust.

He grinned at her and kneeled over her with one knee on the ground and the other, he leaned against with his elbow. "I'm sorry for being rude.." his hand ran through his hair in embarrassment, his crooked smile showing sharp fangs. He held out his hand for her "you smell of strawberries, sage and a hint of cedar, it almost reminds me of --"

She cut him off by grabbing his hand and pulling him toward her. With a quick turn she straddled him and held one of his arms against a bed of moss over his head. He laid there stunned and met her gaze as she teased at his dominance "you're not so scary from this angle" she ran her free hand through his hair "such a good boy.."

Her words struck a nerve in him and he yanked his arm from under her hands and wrapped it around her throat, his other hand collecting a fistful of her hair "say it again." He growled at her as he sat up, whispering inches from her mouth "Say it.."

"Good... boy."

He drew her in for a kiss and nipped at her lip, drawing a little blood with his fang. "You seem to believe you're in charge... say it again and I'll show you how I punish those who need it."

"Good boy." She giggled at him and licked the blood from her lip "good" her head leaned back, exposing her neck as she continued to tease "boy."

He growled once more, shoving her head towards the grown and her body to the side of him. With one quick motion she was now face down, her skirt lifting up to expose her bottom. His hand raised and went back down on her rump hard, hard enough that it echoed through the trees.

She winced in pain but the spanking she received only made her excitement grow "that all you got?" Again he swung at her, but one after another and this time she couldn't help the sounds coming from her mouth as she moaned and yelped.

"I could do this all night, you won't be able to walk by the time I'm finished with you." He lifted her head up to look at him and smiled to her "shall I continue?"

She shook her head and tried to wiggle away, but her response of trying to get away did not please him and he let down another two smacks.

"I won't let you go until you apologize."

"I'm sorry."

Two more smacks "I'm sorry what?"

"I'm sorry for teasing you."

Another two "the word I am looking for is Sir."

"I'm sorry, Sir.." This must have pleased him because he let her hair go and softened his grip on her.

"Good girl." he leaned to kiss her forehead and ran his hands through her long beautiful hair, with his other hand he rubbed her bottom to soothe the hot feeling there. "I'm going to have to teach you better manners"

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey you!"

Giina startled from her sleep and opened her eyes to see a man with white eyes looking down at her.

"Good, you're awake."

"What the fu-- who are you?"

"They call me DZ, what's with you and the wolf boy? I could smell you all over him... and he was all excited about you!" He wandered around her room looking at all of her medicine, beads and beadwork "you made these?" He asked as he lifted a medallion from one of her finished piles.

"Yes I made them.. what the fuck are you doing here? Nothing is up with me and Munk." Her face flushed as she said his name, remembering the dream she just had of him.

DZ looked the medallion over, it was a beautiful northern light piece with a shadow of a deer in the nights view, edged with stars. "Can I have this? Dyrk would love it" He swung it around carefully.

"I-- I suppose." She pulled the blankets around her body so as not to expose her nakedness.

"Wolf boy was pretty excited about you... something about a beautiful black haired, light brown eyed, breathtaking native woman who smelled sweet... I had to come see for myself." He grinned at her.

Her eyes adjusted and now she realized he didn't have a real face, or a mask... no, it was makeup to cover his face like a skull "and what are you, skull boy?"

His face dropped at her words "did Munk not teach you enough manners in your dream?"

"How did you know about my...."

"I can see things.." He placed the medallion over his head and onto his neck. "I'm not as nice as Munk is" he walked towards her "I will make you mine and steal you from him if I have to..." He lifted a knee up onto her bed "you'll be so obsessed with me it will drive you insane." His voice was deep and seductive, designed to make a woman crawl at his feet.

"Excuse me but I need to rest... I promised to meet Munk tomorrow."

He laughed in amusement "suit yourself, good night, love." as he turned to leave he vanished out of nowhere.

"What the fuck did I get myself into.." She whispered to herself before she lay back down to sleep.