march 29-31, 2022

i realized you were just ghosting me at this point. i wasn't gonna try to save this anymore, i know my worth and you aren't fitting it. i stopped sharing my location with you, i asked for my hat back.

"hi sorry, fell asleep. ill leave it in your cubby this morning i work." you texted me the 30th.

i went into my shift that day thinking okay i can get my hat back and this will all be over. one problem, my hat was never there, because you "forgot" it.

"left ur hat n ur cubby" i texted you the 31st

i left your hat and a thank you note just thanking you for everything you've taught me.

"omg im fucking stupid i forgot, ill try and come by later and drop it off before i go outta town." you texted me back later.

you never showed up to give return it, so i took initative

"when ur back n town, leave it outside ur house, and i can just pick it up sometime?" i asked you

at this point i was just wanting it back to prove a point, and because you wore my hat, MY HAT, on a hike with some other guy. who does that? you do clearly, since you keep the bracelet your ex gave you on all the time.

anyways, you leave my hat outside and i come by and pick it up. sitting outside your house, i brokedown crying, realizing this is officially over.

i also remembered about the pink whitney you bought me to give to elaine for her birthday.

"can you also leave the pink whitney too lol im sorry." i asked you

you, cameron had the absolute audacity to say

"oh uhhh, i actually left it with someone on friday..."

i never texted back, but seriously? that literally left me speechless. especially because i know you left it with some white twink like me. at the beginning when we talked about our favorite alcohol you made fun of me for saying pink whitney, and proceeded to say

"thats what all the white twinks drink at parties and clubs."

not the make assumptions but thats what i have to resort to when i dont have answers. im thinking you are seeing someone else, since LA or even before. maybe a match from your tinder membership or grindr?