Prologue

"I love you, Veronica."

My boyfriend Niall Horan and I have been together for two months now, and this was the first time he's said "I love you" to me.

"I love you too, Niall." Niall smiles and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Niall?" "Yeah, babe?"

"Uh-You wouldn't do anything to hurt me, right?" "I would never."

"Promise?" "Promise."

"Pinky swear?" "Pinky swear. I have to go now babe. The plane is boarding." Niall is going to America and go on tour, which is where I'm from. I'm a student in college in the UK.

"Can't you go with me?"

"I can't. I still have school." "Okay. I'll miss you so much.", He said sighing.

"I'll miss you more." "I'll miss you most", he says kissing me on the lips then on my forehead. I stare at him, and he has tears streaming down his face, and I start to cry too. "Don't cry, babe.", I tell Niall, wiping his tears. I hug him tightly and kiss him one last time.

"I love you.", Niall tells me.

"I love you too.", I reply.

He goes to board the plane and I stare out the window waiting for the plane to take off. When it does, I put my hand on the window and break down in my chair crying softly.

Danielle and Eleanor walk over to me and say, "It's going to be okay, Veronica." I look up and see that they're crying as well. "I'm going to miss Liam and El is going to miss Lou. But, we have to stick together, and cope with it until they come home.", says Danielle. "Okay. I'm sorry, I'm just not used to having a boyfriend leaving all the time. But, yeah. We'll get through it, together.", I say wiping my tears from my face. The three of us group hug, walk out the double doors to the black van, and go to Danielle's flat to Skype with the boys.

"Love you Niall.", I say at 2 in the morning. Everyone else is asleep-on the plane and at Danielle's flat- and Niall and I are the only ones awake, but, I could tell Niall is falling asleep.

"I Love you too, Veronica. I miss you."

"Miss you too. Now go get some sleep. Oh, and my family is going to your first concert in San Francisco. Tell them I miss them. Harry's mom got them backstage." "Haha, okay I will." "And don't go in my room when you guys visit!" "I can't promise you anything on that one, babe.", Niall says laughing. "Ugh, whatever", I say jokingly.

I kiss my hand and put it on the camera,"Goodnight Niall."

Niall, instead of kissing his hand, kisses the camera and says,"Goodnight,babe."

I smile, close the laptop, and go to bed.

Sadly, I didn't know our relationship would downfall from there.