The Talk ~ TS ~ Part 2

Back with Part 2, hope you all like this, Thank you so much for the love shown to the first part it was really Overwhelming

This one is for my bday twin😂❤️❤️ Curiousbeee

A very Happy Belated Birthday twiny!!!❤️❤️❤️

The cover is made by -moongurl. Thank you Shreyyy for the cover!!!❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for the delay in posting!!!

******************

The entire night, his thoughts and Karna words haunted him..... True his behaviour till date would never be justified, but what led him to do so was not known to anyone.

Post Juhi's death, he was left with nothing but Monami and his buisness and sohe chose to drown himself in what seemed more convenient!!!

He never knew the work-life balance that he thought he was maintaining was actually nailing his relationship with his daughter even more!!!

As he sat on his bed, all the memories of when Monami was a baby and Juhi was alive flooded his head.... She was truly a daddy's princess who was the exact image of her mother!!! But then now she was only her mother's exact copy!!!

That daddy's princess was lost and it was all because of hi and his mistakes. He knew now very well that he had spoiled his relationship with his daughter!!!

He pulled out Juhi's picture from his wallet and,"Bohot badi galti kardi na maine!!! Monami ko kabhi samjha hi nahin maine, aur uske saath saath maine tumhe bhi dukh pohonchayi hain!!! Kabhi maaf kar paogi kya mujhe aur Monami wo karegi kya mujhe maaf, main Sachme sharminda hu Juhi!!! Woh maaf toh karegi na mujhe!!!"

Karan's words had made him realise something he was hiding from his own sight and was refusing to come to terms with.... But now, he was determined to clear the air between him and his daughter!!!

The next morning Dr. Mahajan got up and walked straight to the dispensary!!! He entered in to find Karan sleeping while sitting next to Monami holding her hand in his. While Sid slept on the nearby stool holding Monami's other hand in his!!!

He knocked due to which Sid woke up first, as soon as his eyes spotted Dr. Mahajan, his eyes turned bloodshot red and he immediately stood up and walked up to him and held his collar...... Today he was not scared at all, his Monu bro had fallen unconsious since yesterday because of him and he was in no mood to accept any kind of tolerance!!!

"Itna sab kuch karne ke baad bhi aapko chain nahin mila jo muh uthake aap yahan chale aaye!!! Itna bhi self respect nahin hain kya aapke paas jo aap yahan par chale aaye. Aur kya chahiye aapko yahi ki meri Monu bro mar jaye? Aur bacha hi kya hain karne ko.... Agar aaj meri Monu bro ko kuch bhi ho jaye ya woh na uthe then I will not spare you Dr. Deepak Mahajan. And you better get that clear in your head"

Karan who woke up with a jolt hearing the commotion immediately held Sid back from behind preventing him from holding Dr. Mahajan's, "Bas karo Siddharth, stop it aur chhodo unhe, unhone jo bhi kiya ho we can't deny the fact that He is Monami's father!!! Woh apni beti se jab chahe baat kar sakte hain aur jab chahe unse mil sakte hain!!!"

Sid tried his level best to breakfree from Karan's hold,"Nahin Karan sir Iss aadmi se main apni Monu ko jitna dur ho sake rakhna chahta hu.... Iss aadmi ne meri Monu bro ko bohot dukh diye hain and I won't let that happen once again!!!"

Karan sensing what Dr. Mahajan had come to do turned Siddharth towards him and held onto his shoulders looking at him straight in the eye,"Cadet Siddharth Ganju I am your trainer and this is my order, you better listen to me chalo mere saath aur bharosa rakho mere upar main apni Monami ko kuch nahin hone dunga, aur naahin inhe kuch galat karne dunga. Aur aap clearly sun lijiye, Agar aapke wajeh se Monami ko kuch bhi hogaya toh main apne Special Agent Powers ko use karne mein piche nahin hatunga"