II

haeri.

hyunjin and i got home from school and on the way home, he kept on ranting about how hard their first day was. he thought that it would be the usual.

"i heard mom is coming home late. where did she go?" he asked. i only shrugged cause i didn't really know where.

i sat on our couch and turn the television on for no apparent reason. "what's the tv for?" hyunjin asked as he sat beside me. "i don't know. i just feel like opening it." going through all the channels available, i suddenly got a text. i'm too lazy to get my phone so hyunjin did.

"is this still your number?" he read.

i wonder who that is. i grabbed my phone from him and started typing to ask who it is, but then i received another text.

"it's lance."

"shit head." i said. "aw! your ex misses you a lot. you know what? he deserves a punch on the face." hyunjin said and was ready to stand up. "hell no. you're not gonna do anything. and besides, your hands are too pretty to get hurt. i'll just block his number." i told him. he looked at his hands and heard him mumble, "my hands are pretty?"

he then kept on poking me and asking if i was sure about it, but i assured him that i am.

"some of my friends will be visiting here this saturday. is it okay? i don't want you to feel uncomfortable." i don't know why he has to ask me for permission. "don't worry, i'm fine with it. jeongin will obviously be one of them."

later then, we got bored of the shows and decided to just order food for dinner. mom just called us to tell that she probably won't be home for tonight. while waiting for hyunjin to order, i fixed the table and ready the utensils.

"is areum your new friend or have you known her already?" he suddenly asked me. "new friend. you interested in her or something?" he got me curious. i know he had a crush before but it was just that. he's not focused in those so... "no, just asking."

a few minutes later, the food came. we started eating and talk about random things. then our topic got to his friend. han jisung.

"you really don't like him?"

"not that i don't like him, i just don't feel like we'll click. you told me he mix well with people and can make friends and you know that i rarely make friends. maybe it's our personality or i don't know. if i did become friends with him then that would be surprising and if i don't then whatever. i don't force myself to and he obviously does not too." i explained. hyunjin nodded while listening to every word i say. he really pays attention to me. "it's okay if you don't. as long as you two don't fight then i'm good." he said.

jisung.

i'm eating dinner with my mom and felix. since lix and i live near and when his mom is not around, he would stay here. after eating, we fixed the table and washed the dishes.

"bro, i swear that dude was annoying. i really didn't know what his problem with me was, but he kept mentioning hyunjin's sister." i told lix as we went in my room. "i think i know who you are talking about. lance?" i nodded.

that dude. he's just so annoying. he thinks that he's really good looking and cool just because he dated a lot of girls. his friends even tolerate what he does.

"the reason he's asking you about haeri is because that's haeri's ex." felix said and my mind wanted to explode. "you're joking, right? that? please tell me you are because hyunjin's sister obviously wouldn't go very low for someone like that." i said while laughing. she looks like someone who deserves everything. don't get me wrong there. "i wish i am. that's what she said too, she wish she was joking."