Chapter 2

Charlie's POV

Noah lead me out of the wreck center. keeping a hand on the small of my back, he carried my bag for me and opened the door to the black bently that was waiting for us on the street.

"Really" I said as he through my bag into the car "I can take a cab, its not a big deal"

"It is to me" He said, offering his hand to me. The loo, in his eyes dared me to refuse, but something deep inside of me told me not to even attempt it. 

I took his hand and he helped me inside. When i was seated and buckled in i finally had a chance to really look at Noah.

Like i had noted before, he was strikingly handsome. He was wearing work out clothes, black shorts and a white t-shirt that showed off his impressively shaped torso. I had the breif image of running my hand down those abs before dismissing it with a flush of my cheeks.

"Where do you live?" He asked

I gave him my adress and he repeated it to Jed, who only responded with a nod and began to drive. After that we sat in silence for a while. I was deeply aware of Noah's searching gaze on me. I kept my eyes cast down at my own legs which were shown off from my shorts.

"Thank you for catching me" I muttered, unable to take the thickening silence any longer. I glanced up in time just to see Noah's perfect lips hitch up in a half smile.

"Im just glad i was there" He replied "I would have hated to see you hurt"

"Me to" I said with a grin, my heart fluttered in my chest when he smiled back at me.

We pulled up in front of my apartment building and i reached for the door. My breath hitched when Noah reached over and placed his large hand over mine.

"Please" He said "Allow me"

Frozen from the shock of his skin on mine, i stayed planted in my seat until he came around and opened up my door, once again taking my hand and helping me out. He grabbed my gym bag and slung it over his shoulder, heading towards the door where the doorman waited.

"Wait!" i said, jogging a couple of steps to keep up with him "I think im capable of taking it from here"

Noah's burning dark eyes looked down at me, i became aware how close we had become when i had reached out to stop him. He was so tall, i could just imagine how perfectly we would fit together.

No, i musnt think that, i had just met this man.

"I would feel better if you allowed me to escort you to your apartment" Noah said, appearing uneffected by our closeness, other then his eyes seemed to have turned black. I swollowed.

"Im a big girl" I said with a shaky smile "I got this"

I gripped the sling of my bag and made to poull it away, i would be lying if i said i was surprised when i met resistance.

"I insist" Noah said tightly, i glared at him

"Mr. Ramos" I said just as stiffly "Dont get me wrong, im greatul to you for saving my life, but im ariad that i no longer require your assistance. There is a door man right there, there are security personel inside. Thank you, but im afraid that this is when i bid you farwell"

Noah glared down at me, his fathomless eyes searching my face. I felt my blood begin to boil and my toas curled. I gripped my bag tighter.

Finally, he let go, taking a step back.

"Goodbye, Charlie" He said, his voice low and soft as velvet. I felt a shiver run down my spine as he turned and walked back to the car. I turned away and scurried into my building, hardly aknowledging my door man as he greeted me.