Chapter Four "I felt the stiches come loss & the blood run free"

It felt like hours, hours and hours of just blackness. Then I heard his footprints, he got closer and closer and closer then he placed his hand on my shoulder forcing me to open my eyes.

I felt stitches rip as I opened my eyes then I saw blood, lots of blood. My eyes widen weakly and I glanced up at the demon. My breathing stopped as the demon placed a mirror in front of me. My eyes were black... pitch black.

"W-what did you do?" I asked freaked out. I started shaking in fear. The demon just chuckled. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME!" I yelled standing up but falling over and screaming in pain. I glared up at the demon. He smirked and walked out of the room.

I glanced down at my leg seeing as it was broken. I dragged myself toward the door where I last saw myself. I tried to look through the window but I didn't have the strength. "GAHHHH" I groaned as I forced myself up and stared into the window. My heart stopped when I saw the demon take a dagger and headed straight to my heart but I forced the door open screaming, "STOP! DON'T!" The demon stopped and he wasn't smiling, He was angry. He threw the dagger down and walked toward me and repeating the words again, "your next" but this time I wasn't scared.