THE PARTY!

Rainbow dash pov
Blitz and i walking to the boutiqe,i still can't belive he kissed me on the cheek well yeah thats very special ever since i broke up with soarin.So,i from then on i never ever got kissed by anyone so,that kiss was super special to me and yeah when we were walking it was like awkward silence then blitz broke it"so...um....oh never mind thats stupid anyway."he said then we reach the boutiqe"Are you two together?!"rarity and exclusive asked i was just about to answer when blitz cut me off"yes ,infact we are married and she is pregent."blitz said the two of them gasph"we're not married and i am not pregent!"i yelled"Whoa girl chill,chill i was just joking."blitz said i rolled my eyes "so rarity i need something to wear for pinkie's party." I said calmly.
Blitz pov
Exclusive took me to his room and made me a rainbow tux when i came down i saw dash came out of the changing room in a rainbow dress with some kind of half pink half red coloured shoes.When i saw her in that dress i started drooling well i didn't notice untill dash said"come on blitz let's go before you flood the whole boutiqe with your saliva.""oh... um...sorry."i said nervously"oh well then see you guys at the party."exclusive said"ok."i said.
Dash pov
We reach the sugarcube corner ."hi dashie!"pinkie shouted "gah!"blitz and i fell on the floor and blitz helped me up then i whispered to him"i swear she will give me a heart attack one day."
Blitz pov
"Yo dash wanna go fast?!"i ask dash "give me your best shot!"she yelled then i kiss her on the lips she was shocked at first but soon stated to enjoy it then she put her arms around my neck and i pulled her closer to me we broke the kiss then dash was blushing because of the kiss and the way i was holding her.So,yeah the rest of the party just turned out well,i guess.(i am not going to talk about the party sorry.)