Chapter 4 - Kitty Bitch

Astrid's POV:

Messages 👾👾

Astrid💫🍃
Koala🐨❤ - (Matt)
WIFEY💍👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - (Lyssa)
Chrissy Pissy😟😚 - (Christopher)
Saint Nicholas 🎅🗡 - (Nick)
Kitty Kat🐈😘 - (KT)

1912 titanic swim team🏊‍♀️😼

ASTRID💫🍃
HEY WHORES
WHO WANNA HANGOUT WITH ME

KOALA🐨❤
Azzy wtf.
Its 3:30am

ASTRID💫🍃
Ik but im boreddd and not sleepy
Come over?

KOALA🐨❤
Omw but if ur hungry ur paying

ASTRID 💫🍃
OKAY I DON'T MINDDD😚
Also imma be vlogging bc i don't
have any good ideas :(
SEEN BY KOALA🐨❤

"Look who decided to show up." I said as i twisted my camera towards the door and Matt shuts the front door gently.

"You're fucking crazy to vlog at this time." He whispers with a grin and comes behind me to hug me and a light kiss on my head. That immediately made me smile and warm.

"Alright lets go upstairs before we wakeup my parents." I told him as we go upstairs.

When we reach my room he goes head firsts into my bed and sprawls over.

I try to contain my laughter as i placed the camera on my desk and try to get him off.

"Matt we're supposed to vlog, not you sleeping on my bed." He pouts before i give my hand so he can get up. Before he can get up i whispered but loud enough so the camera can hear it.

"Think fast." And jumped on top of him wrestling him down. Of course Matt being Matt easily caught me easily while we both try not to laugh.

"Please is that all you got?" He says and picks me up and throw me over his shoulder. I giggle and i hold onto his waist in case i fall.

He starts spinning me around while i squeal and telling him to stop.

After a while he puts me down and we play games on my PC.

After a couple of rounds of playing COD and sneaking out to get snacks and going to the park to see the sunrise, i decide it was enough of vlogging that'll last me good 3 weeks as i was going to be super busy.

"Alright guys thank you so much for watching till the end of the video. Make sure to like and subscribe, to see more videos and content like these." I move the camera so Matt will be in there and he puts an arm around my waist making me fall on him and me laughing.

"I'll see you next time bye my loves." I wave and kiss the camera and then as i went to stop the recording Matt held my wrist and moved the camera up.

My heart started to beat faster and i could feel a blush creeping up to my neck.

"Bye guys i will see you later. " And he kisses the camera before turning it off.

I don't know why but that made me blush even harder.

@astrid.lovelace