Chapter 1

I stood in front of Caitlynne. Me and her had been dating for awhile, almost a year now and not one time had we EVER gotten into a fight or even to the point where we both were on the urge of crying! But this time, I couldn't even stand to look at her. All I could say was "what?"

"What?" I repeated for the fifth time. "Valerie! I've told you about a million and one times. This is ridiculous!" She snapped . She was right. She had told me about million times. These were her exact words every time "Valerie, I got excepted to Costal Guarding school. I'll be there for about 6 months" and every time I would answer with a "What?"

I sat beside her on her bed. "B-but you can't just leave ." I whispered. "I have to-" I stood . A question kept coming a cross my mind and I had to ask. "When are you leaving?" I interrupted. "What's with all the questions." She demanded.

"You didn't answer my question." My voice quivered and a ball was forming In my throat. I tried to hold my tears in but I couldn't , I let them all out. "Babe," she said trying to comfort me. I rejected. "Babe!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards her. I rejected. "Tell. Me." I forced out of my mouth.

"I'm leaving in , 4 weeks." My heart dropped. I could feel it beating in my stomach . "Great, just great." I whispered storming out of her room. "VALERIE!" She called. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" She chased. I rushed down the stairs leaving her apartment . I trudged across the street and slammed the door to my house .

I quickly ran into my room avoiding my brother Jon and threw myself on my bed. I let out a cry , and then another, and then another. My girlfriend would be leaving in 4 weeks . 4 WEEKS !

Tears Filled up my blanket. I quickly shut my eyes as tight as I could .

Please tell me this is a dream

PLEASE