Chapter 3

It wasn't the delivery guy.

It was Caitlynne. My eyes quickly flew out water and our bodies smashed into each other . "Caitlynne!" I cried. She sniffed. We then pulled away. I wiped my tears away as she did the same. "Come in," I stared . She closed the front door . "WAS THAT THE PIZZA?" Jon called . "NO!" I yelled.

I led her into my room and sat on my bed. "We need to have a serious talk about this." I demanded. "Okay." She sighed. "I don't want you to think I don't want you to go to the school because I really do. But going to miss you , I'm going to miss us!" I cried. " I'm going to miss late night texting . I'm going to miss seeing you daily. I'm going to miss hanging out with you and kissing you ! I'm going to miss my girlfriend !" I cried harder. She stood in front of me , tears rolling off her cheeks . "I'm going to miss you too but you know this is what I want ." She said hugging me . " what I want is you." I said and kissed her. I kissed her repeatedly as she did the same.

" please Valerie," she said pushing away. " you promised me we'd try." I whispered . "I promised we'd try on a special night." She demanded.

"Please? I want this." I begged. "This is a special night! The night I found out I truly do love you." I said. She smiled and kissed me softly, then harder. Her hands wondered and it threw excitement over me.

I really did love her.more then she could imagine and I didn't want anything to break us apart.

The next morning , I woke up to Caitlynne laying on top of me. Literally. Oh god, I thought to myself. She was the heaviest thing EVER! How could I get her off if me? I had to pee super bad!