Characters

For anyone who is interested in the time fam, you should know there are a lot of characters (and we like to add new ones a lot)

Oh yeah, by we, I mean me and @XxYoshka_1987xX Cause we made this together. I'm just managing the timeline book, thats all

Okay, now onto the character listtt

Moondrop He/him/they - He's... Moondrop. tall chaos gremlin. Brought to you by Yoshka

 Sundrop He/him/they - He's... Sundrop. the person who tries to control Moon. Brought to you by Yoshka

Minimoon he/they/it- Also known as Boxed! AU Moondrop, Minimoon is a four foot and one inch tall miniature Moondrop, who is obsessed with a box. This is because the box is his comfort space, and he is not opposed to biting the hands off of anyone who touches the box. He's highly aggressive, unless children are present. Brought to you by Scrap.

Smallsun, he/they/it - Minimoon's Unboxed counterpart. Smallsun is four feet and seven inches tall, and fairly responsible. He is one of the few people who can control Minimoon to any degree. He also knows all of Fazbear Entertainment's rules and protocols off the top of his head. Brought to you by Scrap.

Duskdrop, she/they - Swap!AU Moondrop. She's basically everyone's mother, and rather relaxed and calm. They're also a perfect comfort character candidate. Brought to you by Scrap.

Dawndrop, he/they - Swap!AU Sundrop. He's incredibly strict, and I'm fairly certain they don't even like children. Brought to you by Scrap.

Solar Eclipse, he/him/they/them - Usually referred to as just Eclipse. A toddler-minded being who's also the god of a chaos universe. That isn't a joke, he's a literal ruler of a chaos universe, but has the mind of a child. Also part of the card game trio. Brought to you by Yoshka.

Periwinkle, she/her/it/its - Eclipse's centipuppy. Sweet doggo. Brought to you by Yoshka.

Lunar Eclipse, he/him - Usually called Lunar. You know, we never did anything with this boi last time. Uh... shy version of the four armed chaos man. Brought to you by Yoshka.

Tinsel, he/him - Cloud animatronic. Moondrop and Sundrop's sibling, basically. Face painter :D. Brought to you by Yoshka.

Total Eclipse, he/they - Evil gremlin man who works with Vanny but looks really cool. Brought to you by Yoshka.

Glitchdrop, he/him - evil chaotic glitch sun go brr except its not sundrop and only the animatronics can see him. Brought to you by Yoshka.

Comet, she/they - I don't know how to explain this one. Brought to you by Yoshka.

Noon, he/they - The Swap!AU version of Eclipse. He's not swapped with anyone, he just is a combination of Duskdrop and Dawndrop rather than Sundrop and Moondrop. He's a security oriented bot, and we call them Noondle because they have noodle limbs. Brought to you by Scrap.

Maroon, she/it - Eclipse has a dog, so naturally Noon has a cat. A smart and crafty little thing. Brought to you by Scrap.

Annul, he/him - A black hole themed animatronic. It's complicated, but in a nutshell, he started to be made, they changed their mind and decided to scrap him, but when he gets found he gets repaired instead- it's this whole thing. He's a storyteller. Brought to you by Scrap (He's my theme :D)

Spyril, she/her - Annul's white hole themed counterpart. She was built after he was repaired, and is likewise a storyteller. Brought to you by Scrap.

Supernova, pronouns undecided - The chef / snack preparer of the daycare. Brought to you by Scrap.

(The Astrals get their own section cause I SAID SO)

Five little two foot tall star themed animatronic helpers, all brought to you by Scrap.

Polaris, she/her - The timid one, and Smallsun's comfort person probably. 

Arcturus, he/she/they - The nerd one, also incapable of doing anything wrong at all

Anteres, he/him - The tired older brother figure who just likes to watch chaos.

Sirius A, they/it - Introvert who avoids people except Sirius B, do not seperate the two.

Sirius B, they/it - Ambivert who generally doesn't like people but sometimes feels like socializing. Quite nice, sometimes. Do not seperate them and Sirius A.