Bros

I came home to my favorite food; spaghetti. And some cookies on the stove. My mom sure knows when I'm depressed.

"What's all this for mom?" She puts the last Bach of cookies in the oven! Then looks over at me, "This is for a 'first day at a new school' celebration!" I looked at her strange. "'First day at school' celebration? Mom, your weird." I chuckled. Mom gave me the look of mock-astonishment and then glared at me. She came closer, "M-mom, what are you doing?" I stuttered, managing to try to back away from her."Did you just call me weird?" She came closer, "oh I'll show you weird!" She pinched me right on my arm, multiple times! "Ahhh, mom. No, stop-mom please!! Ahh!" But that didn't help. So I ran away from her. "Yeah that's right. Get out of my kitchen." She called after. Humph, fine I didn't want her cooking anyway. I went up to her room and grabbed my iPod. I threw my bag on the floor and flew onto my bed. I went to YouTube and watched Pewdiepie the whole time. "Yeah, I'm just gonna sleep on these thoughts." And fell asleep to a song that I put on.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and I am using my iPod to update, so be patient. And my computer doesn't want to work so this'll do. Any ways thanks for the reads