Pricefield (fluff)

(i will be writing this one in a third person perspective, all the other ones will be in an first person and this is if tornado never happen but evrything else is the same cept for nathan being a ass)

Max wakes up and stretches, her stereo playing music. She gets up and puts clothes on and gets her stuff ready for class. She grabs her stuff and leaves her room leaving the dorms to go to her first class. Chloe on the other hand sleeps until noon and wakes up to wake n bake.

~a few hours later~

Max get out of her last class and texts Chloe
M: 'hey love, schools over if you wanna hang out'
C: 'okay!'
Chloe gets in her truck and drives to the school and honks for Max. Max runs to her truck and gets in.  Chloe smiles at her, and started driving to the Two Whales Diner. Max smiles and bounces in her seat. "I love the Two Whales pancakes and waffles!!" "Yes i know, i love the bacon" Chloe smiles more knowing Max is happy.  Max looks at Chloe and smiles alot more loving that shes happy. As Chloe gets to the two whales diner max can smell the inside of the resturant. 

Max and Chloe get out of the truck and go inside as Joyce asks "regular girls?" Max nods happily as she and Chloe sits down. After a few minutes Joyce comes out with their food and places it on their table. "Thank you Joyce" Max says with a smile. Chloe looks at her mom and smiles "thank you mother" "Your welcome girls" Joyce says before leaving to go back to taking orders. Max holds Chloes hand as shes eating her waffles. Chloe smiles and eats her pill of bacon. "what are we gonna do today Max?" Chloe asks as she stuffs her face. "I was thinking we could just drive around and maybe go to the junkyard and just be there for a while" Max says smiling. Chloe smiles "that sound like a good idea" she gets up motioning max to get up. Max gets up and holds Chloes hand as she walks outside to the truck.

Adter the drive to the junkyard
Chloe and max are laying on the bed of the truck cuddling close. Max smiles laying her head on Chloes chest. Chloe holds her close, kissing her head "I love laying with you doing nothing" She says petting maxs head softly. Max looks up at Chloe smiling "I do as well, its relaxing being with you." "Im glad" Chloe says happily. "Should we stay here or go home? Its getting late." She asks. Max looks at the sky and then looks at Chloe "we can stay here if youd want to" Chloe smiles "okay!" She snuggles up close to max. Max smiles leaning into her. They both fall asleep after a while.

Sorry if this is bad, i took a break half way through and forgot about it