Before You Read

Before you read, I have to warn you that my childhood wasn't a happy one. There were happy moments and little times but all in all there was a lot more bad than good. And it did take a toll on me for a long time, but I've been going to therapy and opening up about these things I wanted to share with you. It has helped me tremendously.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be some heavy stuff, and I don't want to expose anyone to anything that they don't want to read so if a chapter contains something heavy I'll put a little mark next to the chapter name.

I will also be trying not to use names to protect those who needed protected, even for the people who don't need protected. If I do use names at any point I'll be sure to use different names. And I will not be mentioning any actual locations. I'm sure you all know why but I just wanted to let you know just in case.

It will be hard for me to share sometimes, so I'm not sure what the update schedule on this book will be. But I want to be able to do this. Not just for me, but for everyone who's ever had a childhood as screwed up as mine. I want to share my experiences and how I gained hope through it all.

Thank you for reading.